We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sirenis Premium Travelers

Minnesota
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sirenis Premium Travelers

Has anyone stayed at the Cocotal or Tropical Sirenis Resorts in the Dominican Republic using their timeshare with the Sirenis Premium Travelers? We have a timeshare there and are going this winter and I am wondering what kind of rooms, etc. we will get.

115 replies to this topic
Birmingham, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Sirenis Premium Travelers

Have you ever been able to exchange and visit a non sirenis resort ?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Sirenis Premium Travelers

yes. I exchanged a week with RCI at our home resort in Mexico to go to Holiday Island in Arkansas this November (as we will not me going to Mexico this year anymore). No problems what so ever. Cost me $179.00 only for the exchange.

13. Re: Sirenis Premium Travelers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 January 2012, 00:05

14. Re: Sirenis Premium Travelers

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

New York
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Sirenis Premium Travelers

how much did you pay for the all-inclusive?

per person per day?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Sirenis Premium Travelers

Isn't that amazing what you get as a premium traveler!! I love it there!! We used our timeshare at the Cocotal in the DR this past winter....it was awesome too! They really treat their members extra special. What building/room were you assigned? I was wondering if any of the rooms on the Mayan side facing the ocean were remodeled into premium rooms.

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
17. Re: Sirenis Premium Travelers

Hello

Me & my husband have recently become members of the Sirenis Premium club and when i enquired going to Mexico next Sept 2012 they quoted me £55 pp per night for the all inclusive package, which i knew you had to pay for food but i didnt expect to be as much as that.

Also, do you know when you book a self catering holiday do you get charged for the room? The reason why i am asking, when i looked on their website it is charging for SC packages and i thought the room is free?

please help :(

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: Sirenis Premium Travelers

I have been a member since jan 2010 and have booked in many times,having been there 6 times,each time was easier to book , on line booking is coming soon,so it should be great .I myself love the resort the staff are very helpful.the rooms are great.and I have sent friends and family there Try calling and ask if they have any special rates for the month, they had especial rate of $79 us pp per night in Aug. and they have one for Sept /Oct. for $69 us pp per nigh,t thats $910 for two People .and these prices are for club premium rooms (the upgraded ones),flights are pretty cheap these months so all in all a great deal ......Michele a satisfied member.

19. Re: Sirenis Premium Travelers

Halifax, Nova...
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Sirenis Premium Travelers

I'm a new SPT member and very excited to use my membership again but can't reach the Can/US phone line. The website is also down. Is anyone else having trouble? Any new info available for SPT?

Reply to: Sirenis Premium Travelers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted