Indore Luxury Lodges
World-class amenities and thoughtful touches for the discerning traveller.
Something went wrong •
Please reload the page.
Popular destinations for Luxury Lodges
- HyderabadWant a taste of being royal? Eat in Hyderabad, where culinary traditions have been passed down from the Nizam monarchy. Arabic, Turkish and Mughlai influences are easily recognisable. The city is famous for its rich, aromatic biryani made with lamb, chicken or vegetables and served with fragrant basmati rice. Satisfy your sweet tooth with double-ka-meetha, a bread pudding.Read more
- Jim Corbett National ParkSituated in Nainital district of Uttarakhand, Corbett has long been a haunt for tourists and wildlife lovers. The oldest national park in India, Corbett, has over 400 different species of flora and over 550 different species of fauna. The park is best known as a protected area for the critically endangered Bengal tiger of India. Tourism is allowed in selected areas of Corbett Tiger Reserve so that people get an opportunity to see its splendid landscape and the diverse wildlife living here. There are many accommodation facilities at Ramnagar as well as at the Corbett National Park. Being one of the most frequently visited parks in the country, the forest department and other agencies have their hotels, lodges, rest houses, log huts for the visitors.Read more
- Maasai Mara National ReserveMaybe your local zoo has lions, leopards, zebras or elephants. Maybe they even have wildebeest. But we bet they don't have 1.3 million wildebeest—never mind 1.3 million wildebeest in migration, with predators in hot pursuit. It's one of the most awesome sights in nature, and you can see it at Masai Mara in southwestern Kenya.Read more
- Serengeti National ParkThe Maasai call the plains of Serengeti National Park "the place where the land moves on forever"—so prepare to be astonished by its vastness. And here, you can witness the famous Serengeti annual migration, the largest and longest overland migration on earth.Read more
- Kruger National ParkThe largest game reserve in South Africa, Kruger National Park is basically a synonym for the word "safari." Home to over 500 bird species, 100 reptiles, nearly 150 mammals, multiple archaeological sites, and a stunningly diversity of trees and flowers, Kruger is the country’s flagship national park. Adventurers can explore the park in a 4x4, take a bush walk or fly above in a hot-air balloon.Read more
- Pench National ParkRead more
- Tadoba Andhari Tiger ReserveRead more
- Dudhwa National ParkRead more
- Nagarhole National ParkRead more
- AlipurduarRead more