𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝟭𝟬 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 Hotels in Gatlinburg, TN
Gatlinburg Hotelsand Places to Stay
Popular hotels in Gatlinburg right now
- Best ValueProperties ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data, including traveller ratings, confirmed availability from our partners, prices, booking popularity, location and personal user preferences.
- Traveller RankedHighest rated hotels on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
- Distance to city centreSee properties located closest to the centre first with confirmed availability for your dates from our partners
Hotels near the sights
- Gatlinburg Scenic OverlookThe Gatlinburg Scenic Overlook offers breathtaking views of downtown Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains. The Gatlinburg Overlook is located on the Gatlinburg Bypass which runs between the Gatlinburg Spur and Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The Gatlinburg Spur runs between Pigeon Forge TN and Gatlinburg. The Bypass is accessible from the Spur or from the National Park. There are four parking areas on the Bypass. You can exit your vehicle and take in the views. We recommend the 2nd and 3rd parking areas. From the overlooks, you will see the entire town of Gatlinburg with its majestic mountain backdrop.Read more
- Salt and Pepper Shaker MuseumThe collection consists of more than 20,000 Salt and Pepper Shakers from all over the world. A labor of love of collecting for more than 30 years. See the amazing variety of animals, vegetables, people and other colorful shapes, and the creativity of all the artists that created them. Great fun for all ages!Read more
- St Mary's Catholic ChurchRead more
- SkyBridgeThe Gatlinburg SkyBridge is the longest pedestrian cable bridge in North America, and it is located at the Gatlinburg SkyLift Park. In order to cross the 680 foot record breaking bridge, you will need to get an admission ticket to the SkyLift Park and ride the yellow chairs to the top of the mountain. The SkyBridge also has 30 feet of glass panels in the middle of the bridge where you can peer 150 feet down to the ground below. The SkyBride is roughly 500 feet above downtown Gatlinburg, and 1,800 feet above sea level. From the SkyBridge, you can see unmatched views of the Smoky Mountains, the 3 highest peaks in the Smoky Mountains, and the entire downtown parkway of Gatlinburg. The SkyBridge has been featured on numerous national news outlets such as CNN, NBC World News Tonight, CBS Evening News, ABC World News, Fox News, Yahoo, People.com, Travel Channel, Discovery Channel, Southern Living, and more!Read more
- Gatlinburg SkyLift ParkHome of North America's longest pedestrian suspension bridge: Gatlinburg SkyBridge. At the Gatlinburg SkyLift Park, guests will experience the best views of the beautiful Smoky Mountains and the town of Gatlinburg. Come relax and enjoy the views!Read more
- Historic Ogle Log CabinRead more
- Gatlinburg Space NeedleThe Gatlinburg Space Needle is an all steel observation tower served by two elevators with a capacity of 20 persons each. Ride our safe and comfortable glass elevators over 400’ to observation deck for 360° view of the Great Smoky Mountains and the resort city of Gatlinburg. The view is a panorama of beauty without equal year round. Enjoy Higher Learning, an educational experience from the Space Needle’s perspective, with free view finders!Read more
- Smoky Mountain ArtSmoky Mountain Art is an eclectic collaboration of local artists from the southeastern United States. With over 38 artists we offer everything from chainsaw carvings, driftwood art, hand crafted jewelry, gourd art, paintings, hand crafted bags, hand forged knives, dream catchers and much much more. We offer carving lessons as well as carving demonstrations several times a month.Read more
- Love Life Live LifeRead more
Gatlinburg has really turned into a four season destination. Everyone has their favorite time to visit.
In the Spring, you have beautiful wildflowers blooming and all of the foliage is coming alive, everything is bright green. The animals are coming out from their winter naps or coming back from warmer climates. The weather in the Spring is usually in the upper 40s in the morning and 60s by the afternoon. Of course you can expect plenty of rain. The crowds and traffic are lighter and you can usually find better rates at Bed and Breakfasts, Cabins, and Hotels.
Summertime is a favorite time to vist for may because you have hot days, perfect for tubing, white water rafting, or exploring the higher elevations in the Smoky Mountains where the temps stay cooler. The summertime temps are usually in the mid to upper 80s, breaking 90 every now and then. Downtown is hopping with tons of activity and large crowds. Of course don't forget about 4th of July parades, fireworks, barbeques, fishing, and everything else that make summer great!!
Fall is the busiest time of year in Gatlinburg. The leaves are all changing color and giving a spectacular show. This show starts in the higher elevations around 5000 feet in early October and continues all the way into the valleys in Mid-November. This is a perfect time to get a good local map and find some backroad to avoid all of the traffic. You also have several craft fairs and mountain music festivals. If you want to find some solitude just walk onto one of the "quiet walkways" in the Smoky Mountain National Park. If you are trying to find that perfect Bed and Breakfast you should book early because they fill up fast!
In the Winter the mountains take on a different look, and for many people this is thier favorite time to visit. The weather is cold, but not bitter cold like our northern states. The daytime average is in the mid 40s and it will dip into the 20s at night. It snows occasionally in the town, but it rarely stays for more than a few hours. Just 500 feet up the mountain the snow is likely to last much longer, and the Ober Gatlinburg Ski resort stays open all winter. The town reverts back to its small town roots. You can actually park on Main Street and walk in the shops and restaraunts.
Gatlinburg Hotels Information
Hotels in Gatlinburg
Hotels Prices From
Travel high season
|Mar - May|
Travel low season
|Dec - Feb|
High season avg price
Low season avg price
- Margaritaville Resort Gatlinburg, Jack Huff's, and Greystone Lodge On the River are some of the most popular hotels for travellers looking to stay near Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. See the full list: Hotels near Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies.
- Margaritaville Resort Gatlinburg, Bent Creek Golf Village, and Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, an IHG Hotel are all popular resorts for travellers staying in Gatlinburg. See the full list: Gatlinburg Resorts.
- Popular hotels close to Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park & Ski Area include Old Creek Lodge, Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel, and Riverhouse at the Park. See the full list: Hotels near Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park & Ski Area.
- Popular hotels close to Mc Ghee Tyson Airport include Courtyard by Marriott Knoxville Airport Alcoa, Hilton Knoxville Airport, and La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville Airport. See the full list: Hotels near Mc Ghee Tyson Airport.
- A few of the most popular hotels near Gatlinburg SkyLift Park are Old Creek Lodge, Jack Huff's, and Gatlinburg Inn. See the full list: Hotels near Gatlinburg SkyLift Park.
- Some of the most popular pet-friendly hotels in Gatlinburg are Hampton Inn Gatlinburg, Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg, and The Park Vista - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg. See the full list: Pet Friendly Hotels in Gatlinburg.
- Popular cheap hotels in Gatlinburg include Old Creek Lodge, Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel, and The Appy Lodge. See the full list: Cheap Hotels in Gatlinburg.
- Old Creek Lodge, Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel, and The Appy Lodge all received great reviews from families travelling in Gatlinburg. See the full list: Family Hotels in Gatlinburg.
- Old Creek Lodge, Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel, and Margaritaville Resort Gatlinburg received great reviews from travellers looking for a romantic hotel in Gatlinburg. See the full list: Romantic Hotels in Gatlinburg.
- Some of the most popular hotels with a pool in Gatlinburg include Old Creek Lodge, Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel, and Margaritaville Resort Gatlinburg. See the full list: Hotels with a Pool in Gatlinburg.