We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
We enjoyed our stay at this boutique hotel. The location is a quick walk to Amalfi (through the tunnel if it's raining) and there is a nice little beach in walking distance as well. Most days we walked to Amalfi and would catch a ferry...More
Palazzo Ferraioli is a really nice hotel in Atrani. I highly recommend staying here and away from Amalfi and Positano where most of the tourists end up. It's a small little town with amazing people. Walking distance to the beach, Amalfi and great restaurants....More
Response from Palazzo_Ferraioli, Direttore at Palazzo FerraioliResponded 30 November 2017
Thank You for the nice feedback and for choosing Palazzo Ferraioli for Your stay on the Amalfi Coast.
We hope to welcome You very soon again
The hotel has been quirkily renovated and has some nice features. We upgraded to a deluxe room with sea views and its own Jacuzzi, which after the drive from Naples airport and a stop at Pompei was something to look forward to. Regrettably, after arriving...More
Like the hotel and the service. Their elevator was kind of slow though. Make sure you call prior to going there so someone can help you to locate it and help with the bags. Beautiful view of the harbor though from the hotel. Nice jazzuci...More
We stayed two nights while in Atrani and it was the best part of our trip to the Amalfi Coast. The ladies behind the desk even helped us rent a boat from Andrea's boat rentals so we could boat on the Mediterranean coast.
1 Thank rmc81714
Response from Palazzo_Ferraioli, Direttore at Palazzo FerraioliResponded 25 September 2017
Thank You for Your kind feedback and thank You for choosing Palazzo Ferraioli for Your stay on the Amalfi Coast.
We hope to meet You very soon again
All the best from the Palazzo Ferraioli staff
1. Train from Rome to Salerno. Ferry from Salerno to Amalfi. Walk or taxi from Amalfi to Atrani. Call or email hotel about getting from Amalfi to the hotel and help with your luggage. Do not rent a car. The road on... More
1. Train from Rome to Salerno. Ferry from Salerno to Amalfi. Walk or taxi from Amalfi to Atrani. Call or email hotel about getting from Amalfi to the hotel and help with your luggage. Do not rent a car. The road on Amalfi Coast is treacherous and you don't need car once there.
2. Not sure. Call or email hotel (their email is listed on bottom of their website's home page).
3. You can't go wrong. It depends on what you like. We like to hike, so we hiked everywhere, using buses or ferry as needed. If you hike, get the Sunflower guide to Amalfi coast. It's great. We also try to stay away from overly populated touristy areas, but Amalfi, Positano, and Ravello are all beautiful and you can get away from heavy crowds by walking. The church in Minori is worth a visit. Many people are not fond of Maiori because much of its old section was lost to flooding in the 60s and replaced with modern apt complexes. But we really liked it, esp. its church and Boardwalk. Also, lots of good food, and a relatively easy gorgeous hike between Maiori and Minori on the path of the lemons.
4. Atrani is chock full of great, affordable restaurants. Our favorites were Savo, Mistral, and Le Arcate (great view).
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Ask for a room 4th floor or above with a view of the water. Worth it!!!"