We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Basic room with a small inconvienient kitchenette. Not able to prepare a simple meal, only to heat on microwave. The room was for 3 people but there was only one chair for dining. We have to paid for the wifi extra and it was wired...More
On arrival I was disappointed by the look of the hotel and it only went downhill from there as we went inside. Hardly got a warm welcome from the receptionist. Paid for a safe which caused us nothing but hassle all weekend as we had...More
We arrived on the 13th of July. We stayed 9 nights. We paid 42 euros per night.
We had to pay 2 euros per day so as to have wifi to our room whereas at the website says that the wifi charge is 1,05 €...More
- room was full of mosquitoes and ants
- the carpet has obviously never been really cleaned
- the tubes where the juice comes out of in the breakfast room was full of ants (around and inside)
- the glass-ceramic hob in the room didn't...More
We stayed at Appart'city Paris Mairie Clichy and these are our pros and cons:
- secured parking at only 8,50 EUR/24 hours. I forgot to close my car window and noticed only 2 days later: nothing happened so it really is a secured parking....More
US$ 70 - US$ 142 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Family Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Appart'City Paris Clichy Mairie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.