Basic hotel. Part is outside and part on the third level is inside. The plug in the shower/bath was slow to drain. The sink was blocked. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast was ok. It’s was all just ok. The lady that checked us in wasn’t the friendliest but later when we went and talked to other staff they were friendly. Room, mainly the bathroom really needed to be cleaner. We never had any room cleaning the three days we were there. Not sure if that was COVID rules still or what but anyway. I probably will not come back.
Basic hotel. Nothing special. Friendly helpful staff. Good location in midtown for downtown Savannah sites. There are lots of good restaurants close by. Kevin the manager was very helpful when we had check in problems.
Advertised quite. It is not. This is an older hotel that needs some deep cleaning along with making sure everything it the room works. Room smells damp. One light works the other lamps do not work. Unsafe electrical outlet with no cover. Phone is yellowed from age and does not work. Alarm clock is not able to plug in so why have it along with a coffee maker with no cups or coffee. Take things out that do not work. Carpet is not vacuumed behind any of the furniture. Low water pressure and drain is broke. Toothpaste still visible on the sink faucet. Do not stay here unless it is super cheap. Not worth what we paid. Safety and clean is expected.
the hotel was clean and smelled nice, there were some bugs the first night, we were on the ground floor in georgia so what else could i expect, but i think it was the best motel to stay at, it was very pretty! and they had breakfast and vending machines and bathrooms in the lobby, i would stay there again, we stayed 5 nights and i loved it
The facility needs an upgrade and a coat of paint. The door to the room was kind of shabby and the bathroom door was rusted out at the bottom. The BIG problem was the breakfast. The plastic knives, forks and spoons were not packed in plastic as most hotels now do but rather, they were loose in their containers with the handles down. As a result, everyone that picked up a utensil touched the ends that contact your food. Yech, totally disgusting.
Beware! Do not waste your hard earned money staying here! Nothing works, everything is outdated, the room smells, the furniture is old and needs to be replaced, the sink and tub leak, the toilet runs every few minutes…it was a complete and utter disappointment and disaster!
Good breakfast in general bad - the location, although there is a free bus that stops outside the hotel, it is not very frequent. Staff were generally friendly, but was not happy with a resort fee that I had to pay especially as it did not relate to any of the services specific to me.
This place was disgusting. We counted 12 roaches during our stay. The drawers had dead bugs in them along with the full dehumidifier bucket that we emptied on arrival. The shower head barely sprayed because of build-up and two lightbulbs were out and we NEVER received the replacements that we asked for and the room had an odd smell. I will NEVER stay her again!!!
Staff is unfriendly and aggressive. Staff will not hesitate to threaten with calling the police if you get more than 1 plate of food and more than 1 fruit at the breakfast. Rooms are very filthy, heavy smell of mold. Mold is everywhere, rooms are note cleaned and maintained. Stay away
The we had a clean room and a nice breakfast. However our remote was missing and our telephone flash told messages. It was an extremely difficult confrontational employee who worked the front desk. She was horribly rude to me because I asked her about an additional discount. She should not be working in customer service.