Needs to be upgraded badly!! Little uncomfortable with live-in clientele. Furniture was outdated and broken. Door lock was inexcusable hanging by screws. Bed was comfortable even though reminiscent of smoke.
I planned a stay after a long day of travel. Arriving later in the evening and exhausted, i should have just left and found another place, but figured it couldn't be terrible as i only needed a quick sleep. I was wrong. The noise level until about 2am was something else, the room was freezing, the burn marks in the toilet seat were a special touch. The best part was leaving, staff at check out where the put that was enjoyable.
Wasn’t expecting much, just somewhere to get some rest as I been driving all day. It is a mid point in my commute for work. Once or twice a month my husband and I take a road trip and sometimes we like to sleep in later so we will stay closer to work after a road trip!
At nite there are alot of people either walking or siting in their car asking people for drugs. Says no pets but heard and seen them.some locks didn't work or just didn't have. Otherwise it's alright to stay if it's one or two nights
This place is awful. All of their staff are garbage!!! They are rude, unhelpful, and sloppy. The reception area was full of pallets of fertilizer, broken down refrigerators.I should have known by looking around that I should have turned around and ran, never to return!!!!!! I will never stay there, and I'm going to tell everyone I know never to waste there money on such a dump. Wyndham needs to drop this place, it isn't an establishment that I would want representing my name that's for sure. I've even filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and wrote a letter to the CEO of Wyndham properties.
Needed a place to stay while mother takes cosmetology test. Pictures looked nice and booked a 2 night stay. The testing center is down the road. I brought my wife and 2 kids and requested a bottom room non smoking because I have children and I don't smoke. What happened? I got the top most floor and smoking. The room smelled bad, there were holes in the wall, screws sticking out of the wall where a mirror was, the heater is a baseboard heater with wires hanging above it, carpet had cigarette burns everywhere, lounge chair was stained and the window lock was broken with no safety rails and the place is overall outdated and the worst I have stayed in. We went into the office the morning after we arrived for breakfast and they said they don't offer continental breakfast. Their sign says they do, but they said they don't and haven't ever offered it. Very wierd. The last night we stayed, we kept getting knocks on our door around 3am and that day, there was people on the stairs and was sleeping on them. The stairs were unsafe and the flooring as well. It was like plywood covered in paint and felt like we were going to fall through, especially the landing at the 2nd and 3rd floors where the stairs were. Why they gave the exact opposite of my original request after they approved it, I don't know. Getting my 2 nights over with and staying somewhere else for an extra 100 a night away from here. Not safe for children and do not recommend to anyone. I took pictures and didn't want to take too many, but would like to show what it all looked like. What I took is just a few things. Was about to leave the 1st night and gave up our money for the night as they offered no refund even though the room was horrible and wasn't what we requested. I would never stay here again. Bad environment during check in and poor service and cleanliness.…
Dirty stained furniture and lots of noise coming outside and the room next door. They only had one person working so if they had issues with a customer be prepared to wait. I waited an hour for a room a reserved online due to this.
Don’t stay here, sign says don’t smoke weed in the rooms as you walk into the lobby. Loud music all night in the parking lot. Looked like drug deals going on in the parking lot. Room was basically clean, that was the only saving grace.
My friend and I were staying for just one night before running a half marathon the next morning. The room we were given was a non-smoking room that definitely smelled like smoke, there was a giant sunken hole in the bed, the TV flickered on and off, there was paint peeling off the doors/walls, the door latch was broken (looked like the door had previously been kicked in or something...), and a man knocked on our door saying he had a "tablet" for someone named Jake (this wasn't either of us). Overall it was very sketchy and the room's rate was about 20% more expensive than what the reservation person had told me over the phone. They also didn't have my reservation when I had called twice that week to confirm. We ended up only staying for maybe and hour and a half before leaving (it didn't feel safe to stay there) and demanded a refund which they gave us. Would not recommend to anyone.…
Travelodge by Wyndham Port of Tacoma WA Fife FILTHY NOISY FOUL 799930552 Wyndam should just burn this place down. It is NASTY. Drug dealers, all over the place. Needles, crack pipes, raunchy rooms. They need to walk their property and rethink having this site as a part of their portfolio.