You can't make this up. One bed had dust, bugs, and the sheets were thrown on the bed, then the cover thrown on top. The 2nd bed had a dirty Kleenex inside the sheets. These beds were NOT changed and yet they charged us after we refused to stay there. Also rooms smell of mold and there's no restaurant but a corner store with shelves of junk food. So upsetting.
I should preface this by saying, I went in KNOWING this place was a two-star and what to expect of that, but I feel that 2 stars is quite generous. My Grandparents, parents, and myself had the misfortune of staying the night at this laughably terrible inn because we had a funeral to attend in Cowansville, so we had three separate rooms booked. Upon first arriving we noticed the general disrepair and odd surroundings of the place – directly out front there is a gas station. The gas station cash/convenience store is ALSO the motel check in.... which was with a though nice, incompetent man who booked my parents two single beds rather than one Queen as they had requested. The most disturbing aspect of my room was not the fire-hose like pressure of the sink water, but the dinner plate-sized star (yes, a star) beside the toilet that had been scratched in to the paint, by the look of it, by someone's fingernail. The biggest issue we had was the fact that the staff blatantly lied about having a working ice machine, that CLEARLY had not been working for several years – and pretended to care/try to fix it. We needed ice because my Dad had just had knee surgery a few days prior, not to make drinks mind you! So anyways they sent us to said convenience store to BUY their ice. Oh, and THERE IS NO WIFI – another thing they blatantly lied about, and gave us a password for, but that didn't work. Lastly, we all had terrible sleeps because the mattresses were stiff/pillows way too puffy – oh and one of the two beds my parents got was quite literally broken. Stay somewhere else!…
This place was the most disgusting place I have ever been the rooms were dirty and infested with ladybugs, the sheets blankets and bed smelt bad and were stained we made them give us a new room and it was no better. Half of the lights in the hall didn’t work they had garage everywhere And to top it all off they tried to charge us $150 per room! There was no breakfast (not that I would want to eat there ) your better off sleeping in your car. This place should be shut down! If I could give it a negative score I would.
Don't go there, it's a dump, the room are old, smell like mold, cigarettes and baby poop mix together, the sheets are stained, he towels are stained with yellow spot, not a place i want to recommended to anyone. I first was offered a room on the 3rd floor, once I walk in the bed wasn't made, the bathroom was dirty so I went down stairs and he offered me a room on the first floor well it's not better and at the middle of the night the heat system stop working. It was my last option, but would have slept better in my truck.
This place is under renovation, restaurant is closed, lobby is a mess, but the rooms need a lot of work. Dirty, bad plumbing, smelly, old tv's, Sheets are stained, housekeeping is poor. owner seems to be doing all the work himself.