We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
You dont find too many B&B's that allow your friend and dog to stay over. My friend and I stayed in the meadow room at Mountain Meadow B&B during Easter weekend. The room was spacious with one full size bed and one large day bed....More
Response from Maria S, Owner at Mountain Meadows Bed & Breakfast
Thanks so much for the kind words. It was great having you guys stay with us. Hope we see you again soon. You are always welcome!
Maria & Joe
We had a great time! Last minute getaway. Maria and Joe are awesome. Fresh baked cookies, delicious breakfast, Jacuzzi, fireplace (Joe started it for us so it was ready when we got in from dinner). Definitely going again.
My overall experience was incredible. Maria and Joe were warm and friendly. We felt relaxed during our entire stay. The room was welcoming and comfortable. The breakfast served was above and beyond. Thank you for your hospitality can't wait to come back.
My wife and I booked a last minute trip in early December and Joe & Maria were more than accommodating. They has suggestions on what to do and were just two of the nicest people we've ever had the pleasure to stay with. I specifically...More
My girlfriend and I booked a last minute stay at Mountain Meadows for New Years Eve and we could not have been happier with our choice. New Paltz is a beautiful little town with interesting history, lots of outdoor activities, and a Main Street with...More
I am interested in a 2 night stay May 22-24. I have a 12 week old toy Australian Shepherd who will be with me. Do you have availability?
24 April 2017|
AnswerHide all answers
Are you sure you want to delete this question?
Response from Maria S | Property representative |
Good morning Mila,
We do have availability for the nights you have requested. And we would also welcome your puppy. We do have some "pet guidelines" especially in regard to housebreaking and shots. Since your stay is... More
Good morning Mila,
We do have availability for the nights you have requested. And we would also welcome your puppy. We do have some "pet guidelines" especially in regard to housebreaking and shots. Since your stay is Monday-Wednesday - there is a 10% discount on the rates noted below - the pet fee is also discounted.
If this works for you, please feel free to give us a call or email me directly.
Looking foward to hearing from you.
Rates and Information
Meadow per night/ double occupancy
Extra Room Charges:
• $75.00 per night for any additional guests 16 or older
• $30.00 per night per child 10-16
• $30.00 per night per pet
We can only accommodate three adults in the Meadow Room.
Reservations can be made by calling us directly at 845-255-6144
Rates are based on double occupancy/ additional charges apply for triple occupancy
Rates will vary by occupancy, season and by weekday or weekend accommodations
Weekly and monthly rates are also available
Group rates will be considered and are subject to discussion
Check-in: 4pm-9pm – please call ahead if you plan to arrive early
Checkout: 11:00 am – additional charges apply for late checkouts
Two-night minimum stay on weekends May 1-Oct 31
Friday/ Saturday or Saturday/Sunday
Three-night minimum stay on Holiday weekends
Fri/Sat/Sun or Sat/Sun/Mon
We are a small business and cancellations affect us significantly. In the unfortunate event that you must cancel with less than fourteen (14) days’ notice, shorten your stay, check out early or no show, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation regardless of the reason. If we can rebook your room(s), a refund less a service charge will be made.
Deposit/ Payment policy:
• All reservations are held with a credit card. Apologies but we cannot accept personal checks. No deposits are required; however, payment is due upon arrival.
• Cash is accepted upon arrival
• Your pet is welcome for an additional $30.00 per day, per pet - however we ask that you call ahead and advise if your pet is travelling with you.
• We welcome well-behaved, housebroken and non-aggressive pets in consideration for other guests as well as house pets.
• We ask that your pooch remain with you as often as possible during your stay and that he/she is not unattended for any extended length of time.
• Guest agrees to not allow their pet to sleep on the guest bed or furniture.
• Guest agrees to clean up after their pet.
• Any damage caused by pets are the responsibility of the owner.
• We ask that pets are not brought to dining table during breakfast.
• We also like to remind our pet owners, not all guests appreciate the attention of a dog, and if that is the case, we will respectfully ask that pup remain in your room.
Mountain Meadows is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is permitted outdoors, - particularly away from the patio, pool and breakfast area. A cleaning fees of $75.00 +tax will be assessed if there was smoking in any room of the house
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"breakfast is served at 9 am,on a quiet road but very close to main street,"