We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
We stayed in the As the World Turns suite which housed an incredibly comfortable bed and a huge hot tub. What a relaxing time and the icing on the cake was the hour in the wet room where you go from soaking to breathing in...More
This is our third visit to Blackstone. This time we were in the Jetsons room. Really enjoyed the hot tub and the one in this room is really large (easily fits two adults). Having a patio was so nice to enjoy the sun. It is...More
My husband and I stayed in the Babaloo suite which was nice and large (with a comfy king bed) had a separate little "kitchen" area with a cute little dinette, fridge, sink, microwave and good real coffee!The soaking tub in the room was great and...More
We stayed in the Babaloo suite. Staff was very friendly and let us check in an hour early. The king bed had nice comfortable linens, and a large selection of pillows. The in-room tub was easy to fill for private soaking, and doubled as the...More
We loved our stay in the As The World Turns room. The tub is bigger than the pic makes it look--it's huge but fills in about 3 minutes.
The room wasn't so huge, but the bed was comfy and everything was clean and well styled...More
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"I'm not sure you can go wrong with ANY of the rooms! We loved the Studio best."