We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
We had just one night here in the Golden Girls Room. The room was brilliant, it was huge and the bed was very comfortable. The hot springs bath in the room was amazing!!!
Totally worth a visit to relax!
Visited april 2012
My wife and I have stayed here twice in the Roy Rogers room. Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Private hot tub is amazing! Wifi is fast. We arrived after hours, but called ahead and room was ready. The surrounding neighborhood is stark and a little...More
This was a first time in hot tubing. The staff was very professional in explaining the hot tub and sauna features and the procedures taken to assure a clean environment.
The rooms were large, clean and very comfortable.
We've been here twice: Roy Rogers room 1st time, Twilight Zone this time. I really liked the Twilight Zone room with the waterfall! The bed and pillow were comfy, and the waterfall was outstanding--like a steam room. My husband preferred the tub in the Roy...More
We were fortunate to spend a night at Blackstone. We were in the Twilight Zone room. Really clean and spacious room. The grounds are very well kept and quiet. Beautiful cool and green courtyard with chairs and tables to eat at and relax. Loved the...More
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Our favorite room is the Golden Girls, 2nd is Jetsons"