We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
Came to town for a family reunion. This hotel was chosen based on availability. 90% of our family got into The Colts Neck Inn. A very nice hotel. The other unlucky 10% were steered to this hole in the wall. When we arrived I had...More
If you are in area look nowhere else! The room was comfortable and clean. Cleaning staff was very attentive. Overall hotel was very clean. The manager was really friendly and welcomed us with a big smile. The room was spacious and beds were comfortable! The...More
Thank Andrew K
Response from Roger L, General Manager at Days Inn FreeholdResponded 11 February 2017
Thank you for writing a review. I am glad you found your room comfortable and clean. Housekeeping is a priority for us and our goal is always our guest's comfort. I am happy you found our management friendly. Its great to know you enjoyed our...More
The room was quite smelly when we got in had to air it out. The bathroom was pretty gross had poor patch work in the shower that you can tell had a bad leak. The walls were all pretty patched up. On the last day...More
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
This business uses tools provided by TripAdvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one.
This is the grossest, worst maintained hotel I've ever been to. To be honest, I wasn't the one who chose it because if I was making the reservations, this place wouldn't even have made my long list. The office smelled gross just walking in to...More
Thank Kristine B
Response from Roger L, General Manager at Days Inn FreeholdResponded 4 days ago
Thank you for writing a review. I apologize your stay was anything less than completely satisfying. I wish you would have contacted the front desk with the issues about your room. We would have gladly changed your room. If we do not know there is...More
I tried to ignore other bad reviews but always listen to your gut!!! This place is gross! They rent rooms hourly-enough said!!! I had family stay with children, they will never be back! I'm beyond disguised. Avoid a woman named Madison!
US$ 88 - US$ 147 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Freehold reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.