We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanpancakespancake machinewould stay againnice hotelquick checkcheck in was a breezefree breakfastthe breakfast areadining optionspublic areasjust in caseking roommulti night staywe've stayedstayed here for nights
I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The staff, housekeeping, and the general manager and the assistant general manager have all been awesome excellent customer service, nice clean comfortable room. The free hot continental breakfast has several selections for even the most picky...More
My stay Duration: 2 Weeks
Rooms cleanliness: 5/5. The cleaning staff and helped with most of my requests for extra towels etc. The beds were made everyday.
Bed Comfort: 5/5
External Noise /Sounds: 4.5/5. almost none (you can feel slight vibration when doors of rooms...More
we stay at this hotel for 3 night. the hotel was clean and the front desk staff were very friendly and welcoming. it is very quiet and the beds and pillows were very comfortable. the only problem we hard was that our room was never...More
I always choose Holiday Inn and 95% of the time it is perfect. This was in the other 5%. The hotel was clean and our room was good, but breakfast was like the opening scene in the Hunger Games. There was a huge number of...More
Stayed here for two nights for a sports tournament in the area. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. Just across the overpass are several restaurants, making the location convenient for grabbing something to eat on the way to the tournament.
Response from hehewewehoho | Reviewed this property |
There is no shuttle to the nearest Metro station at Shady Grove. Instead, there is a shuttle to the Germantown Transit Center, where you can board a bus to either the Shady Grove or Rockville Metro stations.
Response from MrOutcast | Reviewed this property |
Great question. I looked at the FAQ but there was no specific detail. Looking at the website there is a requirement of 1 adult for the reservation. Knowing that children usually are represented as younger than 18, I would... More
Great question. I looked at the FAQ but there was no specific detail. Looking at the website there is a requirement of 1 adult for the reservation. Knowing that children usually are represented as younger than 18, I would presume that the youngest you could be is 18.
I googled IHG (Holiday Inn Express parent company) which is where I obtained some information.