Mold and humid got me sick , carpet nasty smell, none of the ice machine work, this property should be closed ASAP, I got there Friday night and by Sunday morning I was already feeling flu symptoms cause the mold and humid , I have the flu cause of them
Stayed because we were only in town two nights and were not going to be in the place other than to sleep and shower. The staff was the best thing about the hotel. Everyone we dealt with was friendly, polite and accommodating. Rooms were "surface" clean (clean sheets and counters) but in need of a deep cleaning and updating. For instance, a huge hole in the bathroom wall and a desk chair that should have been in the garbage bin years ago! We did have a problem with the hotel giving another guest a key to our room after midnight! Luckily, we had the dead bolt locked. But even through there was a Do Not Disturb sign on the door and the door was locked from inside, this guy was bound and determined to get in the room. He was trying to knock the damn door down! We woke up to a crash that made us both, literally jump out of bed! Sounded and felt like a car crashed into the building! I went to the closed door and through it told him he had the wrong room. He asked if I could open the door a crack because his key was stuck in the door. I said "No, go to the front desk". He asked again, I told him no way I was opening the door and to go back to the front desk!! I called the desk, but no one answered. The next morning, when I left the room to get breakfast (which was ok at best) I found the key stuck in the door frame. He was trying to jimmy the lock!! When I grabbed the card the light on the door pad turned green. It was a key to open our room. I went to the front desk and explained what happened. They checked the computer and said it had our room as being vacant. I told them we'd been they for two nights. They apologized, but that was it. Grabbed breakfast and got out of there. Also, the first night they had little league teams staying there, running up and down the halls yelling and banging on doors! So, both nights we were woken up after midnight. Again, it is a budget hotel, and I knew that going in. It wasn't the first time staying in one and probably won't be my last. But surely two nights will be my limit, anything more than that I'll splurge for a better place.…
The beds were hard and pillows were too soft. I couldn't put enough of the pillows together to be comfortable. Our tub didn't drain and the shower pressure was low. Breakfast was your usually waffles and cereal. Other than that, all was great.
The room was hot, smelled and felt damp, but the AC was not turned on. Turned on the AC and the dampness and odor was worse. Wall under window and AC unit was mold infested. Bed linens were old and dingy. Comforter/Blanket missing. Book room elsewhere and left.
The property is well taken care. Very clean and friendly place. We stopped here on our way back from Texas and very glad we did. We have had some rough experiences lately with hotels but not this one. Thank you La Quinta.
NO INTERNET, NO INTERCOMM, NO ROOM SERVICE, ROOM was stincky inspite of several requests, no action was taken. I stayed there for 4 nights and talked to front desk sevreal times non of the above were resolved.
Staff very nice. Other than that this place was disgusting. We were hot and tired. Despite the disgusting room we stayed the first night. The room smelled and woke up in the morning opened curtains to our first real view of the room. I have severe asthma and wasn’t feeling well guess what the sleeping area ceiling was covered with BLACK MOLD! I packed up our stuff and asked for a refund for both nights. They offered to find us another room but had to wait in the heat for 4 hours. They called I said no thank you just a refund and the girl hung up on me. This place is so nasty. Do not stay here. I’ll be calling the Health Department.
I wish I would have listened to the warnings from other reviewers. The bed was dirty and full of sand. The room reeked with a mixture of pet urine and extremely strong cleaning products. This was one of my worst hotel stays. I couldn’t check out soon enough.
The walls and ceiling need a fresh coat of paint. Most of the fixtures are oxidized. The wall by the shower was crumbling. The shower head didn’t work properly. The floors turned my white socks black. And, bonus, there was a huge cockroach climbing. Up the headboard.
Compared to another Quinta Inn we have been before in Panama City, this one is the best one so far. Clean, 6 minutes drive to the beach, no smokers inside. The Only thing is that they don’t have many many options for breakfast and you have to wake up ver early to get to eat because they don’t refill the trays.