We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Well it was my first visit at this hotel.i went there to have some snacks at the coffee hub longitude.great ambience great collection of deserts lakshay was the guy who was looking after our table.fantastic service and specially the coffee they do.wish to come again.More
Response from meenabhatia, Vice President Marketing & Operations at Le Meridien New DelhiResponded 19 March 2017
Thank you for making us the hotel of your choice during your visit here and sharing your feedback in this review.
Thank you for your special mention about the food offerings at our hub Longitude. We are glad that you liked the ambiance...More
Feels good to be back at my second home, feels good,prompt checkin ,nice room ,great view.all perfect.Full marks.Best part is even on their sold out situation they offered
Thank you LM Delhi-P Mehta.😀More
Thank Prasanna M
Response from meenabhatia, Vice President Marketing & Operations at Le Meridien New DelhiResponded 18 March 2017
It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay once again at our property and we are truly touched that you feel at home at our hotel.
We are glad that your experience here was to your satisfaction. We are delighted that our...More
Close to the airport, which was great after a late night arrival. I was treated to a huge, 2-room suite which came in handy, as I had a few Skype calls to do and the living space was perfect for that. I took up the...More
Response from meenabhatia, Vice President Operations & Marketing at Le Meridien New DelhiResponded 18 March 2017
Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and for sharing your wonderful experience.
Your comments are indeed very encouraging, we strive hard to offer our guests inspiring and enriching moments, an experience that can "wow" and delight them. Your mention about...More
We stayed at the Le Meridien and decided to take the club room which gives access to the club level. It was a great choice - Devender, Ravi and all the staff looked after us. It was a fantastic, comfortable stay.
Thank Angela P
Response from meenabhatia, Vice President Operations & Marketing at Le Meridien New DelhiResponded 17 March 2017
Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and for sharing your feedback
We have duly noted your very positive feedback about the Club rooms and Club lounge, its atmosphere, Food & Beverage offerings and the service delivery. Thank you, and yes...More
We stayed here for 4 nights with our 3 children and my parents, we were there for my brother's wedding the first event of which was being held in the hotel.
We arrived around 3.30am after spending a nightmarish 2+ hours in passport control in...More
Response from Debmalya S | Reviewed this property |
2) what is included in the breakfast? some indian dishes and some western dishes like eggs/ waffles, toast, jam, butter, tea/coffee, muffins, pastries, fresh fruits, fresh fruit juices and many more items? For Indian dishes... More
2) what is included in the breakfast? some indian dishes and some western dishes like eggs/ waffles, toast, jam, butter, tea/coffee, muffins, pastries, fresh fruits, fresh fruit juices and many more items? For Indian dishes, do you get Paratha?
- Its a buffet breakfast and all teh above options are available
3/ Does the hotel exchange Dollars? Any amount or limited amount or is it better to go to the bank or exchange dealers near the hotel?
-it exchanges dollars
4) some one wrote that the hotel has very good lunch buffet? what type of items are there and what are the hours?
-its a spread buffet with lots of options of indian and continental food
5) Does this hotel store extra luggage when we take the tour of Agra/Jaipur and then return to the hotel before going home? Do they have luggage storage room?
-yes they do
6) How many bottle waters they give to each room per day? Can we ask for more bottles?
-as far as i remember its 3. Youc an ask for more
7) How far it will take (walking) to reach connaught place or Karol Bagh or Janpath area either for shopping or other restaurants?
-very well located. all very much near the hotel
What are you looking for? 5 Star hotels in India tend to cater to your every need. If you need anything, just let the staff know and they will likely send somebody to get it for you. Better yet, if you need something email... More
What are you looking for? 5 Star hotels in India tend to cater to your every need. If you need anything, just let the staff know and they will likely send somebody to get it for you. Better yet, if you need something email them pre-arrival and they can have it waiting for you.