We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All reviewshiking routesnegev desertliving rooma hot water bottleother guestshelped us planwell equipped kitchencamel hillstayed longerhome away from homegreat hikingenjoyed my staygreat place to staytwo nightscomfortable bedsramon cratermain building
We had a great time at the hostel.
The owner was very welcoming, he and the other staff members had a great knowledge of the area and could give a good advice and information about trecks, buses etc.
The hostel was spotless clean, with agood...More
The plece is in my top 5 hostels on the world and believe me - I've been in a lot of them. It has perfect size for me - just few rooms, no more than 30 people. The common room is just lovely! They have...More
The green backpackers was warm, friendly, cozy, clean and beautifully designed. The owners were great and very informative. I have to come and stay there again because I feel there is so much more to do and see! In the short time I was there...More
I stayed there for two nights (I wish I had more time) and it was great! First, the staff was very nice in sending by e mail how to get to the hostel from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem and it was very helpful.
Everything was perfect here. Comfort and homeliness. Great info and helpful suggestions in a wonderful area for all levels of activity (and inactivity). Accommodation in either communal household or quieter flat. Both extremely well equipped and spotless.
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"