We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All the reviews will already tell you that it is an amazing place. It is most probably the cleanest hostel we ever stated in. The staff ( including owners) are super nice and helpful and make you feel really welcoming. There are great hiking possibilities...More
I have no expectation when I arrived to this hostel. But what I got was more than what I imagined. It's very warm, friendly and cozy place for desert hikers. Also, Its very Eco-friendly and use many recycled items in a very creative way. I...More
I've decided to go to the desert for a few days on my own and heard about this place from friends.
The staff was very nice, the place is clean and cosy and I had the chance to meet some very interesting people.
A nice place to stay. The athmosphere is similar to a family event. All backpackers sitting together on evening. The hostel is close to the trekking places. The bus stops close to the hostel. I have not met the owner.
I stayed in The Green BackPacker with my mom for the weekend (6-7.3.2015). We got a warm, friendly welcome by Isabelle with explanation about the place and about the things to do around.
Our private room was so cosy and beautifully designed. I especially liked...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"