We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All reviewsnegev desertliving roomhiking trailsgreat hikinga hot water bottleother guestshelped us planwell equipped kitchencamel hillstayed longerenjoyed my staygreat place to staytwo nightscomfortable bedsramon cratermain buildingmin walk
We've just returned from a few nights at Green Backpackers. This is our second time staying there (a few years ago we stayed a week there). It was then and is now our favorite hostel in the world, and we've stayed at many. There's a...More
I had a wonderful stay at the Green Backpackers hostel. It is in a prime location 3-4 minutes walk from Camel Mountain which in my view is one of the best places to view the memorizing Crater. Lee was very welcoming taking the time to...More
The hostel is directly located at the crater and hiking trails can be accessed directly from the hostel. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and happy to suggest activities that suide ones timetable. The room was very clean and quiet. Absolutely...More
I loved hiking in the area and enjoyed my stay in the hostel. I have met many friendly travelers and volunteers there. I spend two nights in the hostel (originally planned only one, but I could not leave so quick). We have been watching falling...More
I made a weekend trip in Mitzpe Ramon to do some hiking with a few friends of mine. The staff at Mitzpe Ramon were so accommodating, warm, and welcoming. Due to public transportation delays, we arrived a little bit past check-in time, but the staff...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"If you are in you 70's as we are double room is a good idea!"