We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The only good thing is that their property is at the beach front. The rest is just terrible. We reserved a family suite and there were a LOT of mosquitoesj when we first arrived! Felt like no one even bothered to clean it before our...More
Third time here and can't get enough of it. Welcoming, friendly personnel and a nice room to stay in. The sea is just a couple of meters away. If you like to find some peace and quiet than this is the place to stay. Thanks...More
Date of stay: Feb 17, 2018
I am not recommending this hotel because:
1. We arrived 9am in Puerto Galera, they did not allow early check in (understandable since room is still occupied by other guests).
2. Since we were told that check in time...More
location is good, clean room but need improvement in terms of customer service.
also, the AC is not working properly, we have a deluxe room for four they told us that it will be cold when we return after an hour of 2, but till...More
We would never recommend this hotel:
1. Hotel wasn't ready with our bookings,
2. Staffs untrained and unprofessionals.
3. No reception, you have to wait for your booking confirmation under the small hut.
4. Hotel was least bothered about guests who are coming after 6-7...More
Towels yes, but basic toiletries (not the hotel type) - shampoo, soap and toothpaste. Also, towels are the standard type, not fluffy. If you are sensitive on the fabric/texture of the towels, I suggest to bring your own :)
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Appartementen met uitzicht op zee zijn fantastisch maar minder in aantal"