We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
I spend four nights in the Vera Cruz Residential hotel. The hotel has just so wonderful location close to the Av. dos Aliados - just ca. 2 minutes walking distance from Aliados Metro Station and ca. 5 minutes walking distance from Trindade Metro Station (thanks...More
Stayed here last summer with my family and had a great holiday but did not get much sleep as the noise was very bad. But apart from that it was ok, the staff were friendly, it's a great location,the food was good. The kids had...More
1. Staff are extremely friendly, caring and helpful.
2. Great location - a 10 min walk down (and I mean down) to the river
3. Nice view from the roof-top breakfast room
1. Stuffy, outdated décor
2. Small rooms, with extremely uncomfortable bed...More
I had a simple standard room (the least expensive option)
- Room smelled really, really awful
- Shower was tiny, water got all over the floor, the bottom of the curtain had mold. But pressure and temperature were good.
- Asking price (60 euros)...More
The hotel is conveniently located for everything in Porto, the rooms are clean, and the breakfast room has a lovely view. However, it has poor insulation and is located on a busy street, so we could hear cars passing all night long. Also, although perfectly...More
We had a suite and there was no kettle in our room , but we alway take a travel kettle anyway . Great hotel and really central. Close to the metro station and all the great restaurants , bars , river and other tourist... More
We had a suite and there was no kettle in our room , but we alway take a travel kettle anyway . Great hotel and really central. Close to the metro station and all the great restaurants , bars , river and other tourist attractions. Breakfast good and all round a nice hotel for the price.