We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
I can't recommend this place enough, it was my absolute favorite in the Philippines and made my stay in Port Barton the best ever. The vibe in the hostel is great, with the little bar downstairs and a chill out atmosphere. It's 2mins walk from...More
Such a good time spent there. For PHP 350 in a doorm or PHP800 in a room for two you could book a night in there. The commom are was really nice. Also nice breaksfast available ( ordered a plate with four massive banana and...More
The perfect place to stay in Port Barton! We met so many kind and amazing people and made friends for life. Chill garden with hammocks and an incredible nice staff. The price was good and nothing to complain about.
So much has been said about the kindness of Ma'am Lucy. She really would make you feel at home and if you get to know his son and daughter in law they are decent nice folks and we became friends in the five days that...More
Stumbled upon this one out of pure luck late at night looking for a last minute booking. Lucy the owner would make me feel so welcome & would cook for me with the family for a reasonable price. The dorm was basic but all I...More
I am planning to come to the Philippines in January, mainly for
snorkeling and diving. I saw your web site, but I wanted to ask questions to you directly so I can be
sure I know how things are at your place. It certainly looks like a
beautiful and comfortable place to stay. Here are some questions:
1. Is there good snorkeling from the beach at hotel? I don't want to take a boat, just want to wade out & go snorkeling.
2. How hot does it usually get in January: Is air conditioning available? Is there usually much rain In Jan?
Do you have fresh water showers? Electricity?
3. Do you have a dive shop or is the a dive shop close by?
4. If I want a meal at another restaurant are restaurants nearby?
5. How does one get around? Is there easy bus service?
6. Would I fly in to Puerto Princesa and do you have transportation
7. Can I get a room with a/c and ocean view?
What is the cost? I am one person, I hope to stay for 2 weeks, around Jan 7, but my dates are flexible.
Thanks, hope to hear from you soon
4 November 2016|
AnswerHide all answers
Are you sure you want to delete this question?
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim Your Listing