We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
It is a nice quiet area. The appartement was spacious, well equipped, very comfortable king size bed, a nice balcony and a great view. To have a seaview appartement you have to stay at least on the second floor. Nice pool area. Restaurants and 7eleven...More
Everything here is first class. It's just the electrical system and TV reception has improved immeasurably since my last stay making for a very enjoyable and relaxing stay. Staff (Phat) very helpful and courteous. Highly recommended. Thank you Tick and Gee.
This resort has dropped it's price structure but I have to say that after 4, 3 times a year visits, the facilities are now ok but very below par. In 10 days stay we lost TV reception more times than I can remember and the...More
I see a couple of requests enquiring about this Resort, well here goes. George (Gee) and his wife run this superb appartment only hotel. There is actually a newer sister resort further up the hill. On the subject of the hill, it is steep, unless...More
Stayed in a 2 bdr sea view apartment. Rooms clean, inviting and very well equiped. Plenty of room with a sensational balcony to relax and watch the sun set. Air Conditioning worked well and wifi provided free. Great pool and surrounding areas. Mix with locals...More
US$ 65 - US$ 120 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eden Resort & Fitness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hi all, hoping someone can help!
1. What are the sleeping facilities please. My apartment is supposed to be sleeping 3 plus a baby but in all the descriptions I can only see two twin beds in one room? Does anyone know if the settee is also a pull out bed? If so how many settee's are in each one bedroomed apartments, just curious as to where we are all going.
2. Which is the best waterpark in the area?
How far are the waterparks, how much would they cost in a taxi?
3. Is there a freezer compartment in the fridge?
Thank you in advance....
21 July 2015|
AnswerShow all 2 answersHide all answers
Are you sure you want to delete this question?
Response from 640keithw | Property representative |
1. The one bedroom apartments have one king or two twin beds depending on the specific apartment. The settee's are not pull out beds. The resort has Z-beds and cot's. It would be best to contact the resort... More
1. The one bedroom apartments have one king or two twin beds depending on the specific apartment. The settee's are not pull out beds. The resort has Z-beds and cot's. It would be best to contact the resort directly to ensure the correct configuration.
2. There is currently only one water park, Splash Jungle, situated at the north of the Island. It is an hour plus drive and would cost around 1200 Baht. The is another water park due to open in December in Kathu which is only 30 minutes from here.
3. There are good sized fridge/freezers in all the apartments.
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Floors from the second floor up have a great view."