We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
First, let me be clear. We did not stay at this location but we did spent time at the4 Fosshotel in Reykjavik and the chain seems to be very consistent. We were very happy with the location in Reykjavik
We were traveling to the island...More
1. very friendly and competent staff
2. very clean hotel
3. excellent breakfast
4. although there was no restaurant, staff told us about nice places in town
5. there is free access to swimming pool which is awesome
6. room are small and they need...More
The boxy Fosshótel Dalvík building with its corporate flair will not be mistaken for a quaint, romantic location. But we found it to be a well-run property with many advantages that fully met, and to some extent exceeded, our needs and expectations.
The hotel is...More
- location of this hotel is nice, everything in walking distance
- building is old and seems filthy and old
- carpets are disgusting and bad for allergic people
- staff not very helpful and uncoordinated
- rooms are small
- food at breakfast was...More
Stayed here on a 10 day Ring Road tour. As is typical of Iceland hotels, it was expensive, but it wasn't exorbitant. And there was a free breakfast which was excellent. The best part was the free access to the swimming pool (2 min walk)....More
US$ 129 - US$ 270 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Fosshotel Dalvik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.