My boyfriend and I checked in on September 28th and stayed for 7 nights. The weather was gorgeous and we could enjoy every aspect of this amazing hotel. The highlights of our stay:
1. ROOM: Spacious, clean and comfortable. Beautifully decorated in light colours. The minibar is free of charge and refilled daily. You have a private safe in the room also free of charge. The view was gorgeous but we did pay for sea view.
2. FOOD: Delicious! The main restaurant doesn't have outside area though, so keep that in mind. During the day you can use all the snack bars that are near the beach or any of the pools and you don't have to go back to your hotel's main restaurant. There are 5 a-la-carte restaurants - Italian, Chinese, Turkish ,Sea Food and Mexican, and according to the Ultra All Inclusive concept you get a free visit to the Turkish one if your stay is more than 5 nights, which is great. We went to the Turkish restaurant and the Sea Food restaurant (there is extra charge for that one - about 5 euro per person) and I definitely reccommend them.
4. DRINKS: The concept of the hotel is Ultra All Inclusive so you can drink anything anytime you want (local and imported brands). The Sea Bar in Selin hotel offers the best views in my opinion.
5. WI-FI: Free and EVERYWHERE.
6. STAFF: Everyone was very polite and friendly. Most members of the staff spoke English so there is no trouble there. The animation team was great. Every night you can enjoy amazing shows at the amphitheatre.
7. POOL & BEACH: Many many pools to choose from - with animation, quieter ones, with slides for children and adults... so many. And the beach is the best in destination Antalya in my opinion. Fine sand, clear water, very very spacious - awesome beach. The hotel has free towel service and you can change your towel for a fresh one whenever you want.
I heard great things about their SPA but didn't check it out myself because I'm just not a spa person.
All in all we had a great time and I would love to go there again next year.
I personally really enjoyed in this hotel.i am fan of doing sport and i could find all kind of activities such as Tennis,beach voleyball and much more. All was amazing. Swimming pool all the time clean.i could take my favorite drinks from pool bars. In general there are lots of things to do for having a lovely holiday. I reccomand to all famileis espesially young people.
See you next year!
There are three hotels all in one place which is really big and luxury.All Pools are clean and nice.next to the hotel there is a really beutiful beach.Also you can find lots of restaurants and snack bars to eat which all the food are delicous.staff are very friendly and they Work very fast.i would like to choose this hotel for my next holiday again.especially for children is like a paradice I highly reccomond to all the families.
We were at this hotel in autumn season of 2016, so this review might be too late, but still relevant for those considering holiday here. If this is your first time in Turkey or UAI experience - this hotel is a great start. However it has some flaws that I must discuss first. We booked room for three people and we were so disappointed to find tiny room with normal two beds and third...I don’t know how to call it. It was a shame to such a hotel. The bed was the folded type, extremely uncomfortable and you could feel all spirals if the mattress. After asking at the guest relations to solve our problem we got new bed. Same type but bit better. Still they should consider getting normal beds, it’s not a 3 star hotel. Needless to say, it made our holiday rather bitter because comfortable bed is important and we paid good money for each.
Now the territory is huge. Connected with other two Kamelya hotels, you can use everything except the main restaurants at the other hotels. Cafe at Selin offers fresh coffee and sweets. I didn’t like the coffee a lot, I guess it’s a taste thing but for me it had mold taste. Ice cream and sweets were at great quality. Loved it. Food was average, you can definitely find things to eat, but don’t expect to find shrimps or salmon. Turkish omelette cooked every morning is a must. Cocktails are good. But you might need to have patience to get them. Hotel is understaffed and overcrowded. During Octoberfest there was zero chance of getting anything. All waiters and staff seemed tired. Entertainment was ok. Can’t say much, maybe there’s more during the season.
The biggest plus of this hotel is it’s beach, incredible and hard to find in Turkey. Sand is from Egypt. It was a real pleasure to stay there. Hotel also has variety of pools, aqua park in K club side. There’s never a shortage of sunbeds. Territory is well mentained and secured. You can take a great walk through beach trail. There’s plenty of places to shop outside the hotel too.
In summary it’s a great hotel, but unfortunately it has flaws and is not worth the current price as it’s on economy side. If you get a good deal - go for it.
We went for a week and stayed at the Fulya hotel. The staff was nice and kind, smiling. The rooms are definitely not a 5*, they were not remodeled for at least 7 years. The furniture is old, the bathroom is antique, I think not even my grandma has a bathroom like that 😂. You can also notice the deteriorated walls, they have cracks and uneven paint.
The cleaning staff is good though, they cleaned the room every day, fresh towels, changed the bed with clean sheets every 2 days, and filled the mini bar constantly. ( a small 5 dolar tip helps on the first day, and you will have no problem for the rest of your stay)
The food was good, not excellent, but you will find smth for your taste
The sweets are wonderful ❤️, many kinds of cakes, baklavas, puddings, fresh fruit.
We were served with drinks at the table at every meal, and refilled, as soon as our glasses were empty. Tables were clean, also cutlery.
The surroundings are wonderful. The pools are clean, plenty of sunbeds,music and entertainment. You can also enjoy nice drinks and cocktails, and snacks in between main meals.
The beach is clean, nice and golden sand, with plenty of sunbeds here as well. You can also enjoy drinks all day long from the beach bar, and there is a snack bar also which makes delicious burgers.
I highly suggest you book on your first day of your arrival, at the reception, an a la carte menu at the Italian restaurant. It is the best Italian food i have ever had in my life. ❤️
Plenty of entertainment in the evenings also. All sorts of shows and live music, great fun!
So if you are not bothered of an old style decorated hotel room, but clean,then i recommend this resort. We had a very nice time!
A good tip for you, DO NOT BOOK Kelebek Hammam if offered by your guide , terrible experience! Choose the hamam offered by Kamelya for a wonderful time.
Hope this was helpful 🙏