Terrible!!! We checked the room before renting and didn't see any sign of the critters, but after a couple of hours I was bitten on my legs. After turning on the light, our bed was COVERED!!! Most traumatizing experience ever and we travel a lot!!!!
We stayed in this motel--not so good. The room was not very clean, the heater could not get the room above about 60 degrees, the faucet leaked so much that water dripped on the floor. So maybe I just got a bad room. I would not go back, it's worth driving on to Jackson Tennessee where there's a big choice of hotels at quite low prices.
We stayed here last night. The room was filthy with cold French fries, cigarette butts and a bottle lid on the unvacuumed floor.
The mattress was putrid with visible urine and faeces stains.
Our more than valid complaint was met with a rude and surly response and no refund was offered.
Never had a bad experience... Front desk always pleasant and very helpful. Great continental breakfast!!! Convenient location for business... Very nice pool and walking distance to nearby restaurants. Visit here a few times a month for business and is always greeted and treated with kindness. Nice big TV in room also Jacuzzi bathtub!
At first glance, the room looked decent enough. However, we soon saw the horror it was but we were so tired that we decided to stay anyway. 1) The deadbolt didn't work so we had to prop a chair against the door & rig a contraption with hangers to make sure someone couldn't just push their way in while we were sleeping. 2) The peep hole in the door had been drilled out so that the room could easily be viewed from the outside. In fact, the way the mirrors were situated in the room, by looking in the peep hole, you could see practically the entire room. 3) The refrigerator sounded like it was going to explode so we had to unplug it. 4) The upholstery on the chairs had brown "butt tracks". 5) I can't even describe the bedding. The sheets were rough like burlap. They were also a strange color for hotel sheets which are usually white. These weren't......probably so we wouldn't see the stains on them. The blankets were torn. Needless to say, we both slept with all our clothes on. 5) The access door under the sink for maintenance wouldn't stay closed so we had to prop the trash can against it to hold it shut. 6) Last, but not least, during the night we heard a noise and saw a mouse or rat on the night table trying to lick the straw in my soda cup. When I moved my hand toward it, it ran down the phone and lamp wires behind the night table and disappeared. At least they didn't charge us extra for the "pet rodent"! The room was $69 plus tax with our senior discount. What a horror!!! The only positives were 1) The front desk was not nasty or rude. 2) The free WIFI worked and 3) The location was good for us. We had an appointment nearby.