The office staff was polite. That is THE only good thing I can say about this establishment. The room itself was horrible. It was filthy, with large dead cockroaches littering the floor. The bathroom door was broken, and could be neither opened nor closed. The shower head was at chest level, and the shower stall itself leaked all over the floor. The smoke alarms were pulled off, leaving the wiring exposed. The sheets had large, yellow and brown stains all over them; I was afraid to even sleep on them. The plaster on the ceiling was flaking off. I'm asthmatic, and requested a non-smoking room. The room not only smelled strongly of cigarette smoke, it set off my asthma. To add insult to injury, I was charged twice for a one night stay, and am now disputing the second charge with my bank. Avoid this place at all costs - you would be better off sleeping in the car!
We checked in, walked into the room and promptly turned around and demanded a refund. The room reeked of smoke, there were chunks missing from the ceiling, the linoleum flooring was cracked, lifted and peeling, the furniture was stained and had chunks missing out of it, an elastic band holding the shower head in place, mold in the tiles, the lid for the toilet tank wasn't even the correct shape, never mind size to cover the tank and there were bugs crawling around in the bathroom and main bedroom. It was absolutely disgusting. It's only saving grace was a sympathetic desk clerk who did her best to accomodate us.
I stayed here for only two nights. The sheets towels and the walls had mysterious stains of all colors. The trash can has maggots in them. There was criminal activity at al hours. The floors were sticky when we got there.. and just about every other surface in the room . Even the head board had mysterious stains on it . I went through two jugs of disinfectant wipes and it was still gross. I honestly feel bad for the maid who is by herself cleaning that whole place.. People up at all hours smoking cigarettes in front of my room which I could smell because of the huge gap under the door . This place was disgusting and unkept to say the least. We only stayed there because we had no choice but now we know to stay away.