We had a bad hotel the previous night and were relieved to find excellent desk service and an immaculate room. Everything was fresh and clean and the rook was quiet and comfortable. They had a continental breakfast in the morning. WiFi worked fine but we did not use the TV. We were delighted with this hotel and would stay there again if we were in the Cleveland area. The price of the room was reasonable compared to the downtown hotels. Keep up the good work
A friend of mine booked this room after viewing photos and reviews on their website. After our stay I saw the pictures and I'm guessing they were taken when this hotel was first built or they used some amazing filters. The Skylight is a dive motel that you stay in when you can't find anywhere else to crash for one night. I gave it one star b/c the guy who checked us in was pleasant. We only stayed one night. The good news, it is conveniently located near a Bob Evans and Cracker Barrel for breakfast. The room was old and had a moldy odor. The bathroom was not clean, the toilet had not been cleaned. Fortunately, I had Lysol and cleaning supplies with me and we cleaned the bathroom and I sprayed everything down with Lysol-the beds, linens, curtains, door handles, everything. It was only for one night, so we survived. I'm not sure how much my friend paid but whatever it was, it was too much. The photos on the website are very deceptive. I would not stay here again, nor would I recommend this place to anyone.
I was almost scared to sit on the bed it was so filthy! The walls had cracks the floors were dirty . This place made me feel absolutely disgusting. After spending 5 minutes in the room I checked out and no refund.
The room was booked in my wife’s name (Karen Watson). If I could have given it no stars I would have. To start with no smoking room means you can’t smell smoke. Well not true the hall smelled of rotten cigarettes and it lingered into the room. The pictures make it look like an okay room. It’s not. Went to take a shower there was black mold in and on the shower head. We had two other family members staying in two other rooms and theirs were the same. There was sketchy looking characters hanging out in the stairwell.
If you are traveling on business or on pleasures. Avoid this hotel at all cost. If you are a methhead this is your hotel. The room I was in was disgustingly filthy. The management was rude, condescending and barely spoke English.
It was my mistake and mine only for choosing to stay here. Lesson learned. I just hope these comments help someone else not make the same mistake I had the misfortune to make.