Where do I even begin? My partner and I got married here in August 2019, and we couldn't be happier. We were loved, cherished, and cared for as if we were family; that's the way you are treated at this incredible family-run business. From the first visit, to the phone calls, the text messages, the multiple site-visits, Ann Messenger, James, Jay, Mike, Adrianna, Sonya, and so many others cared for us during our weekend. The value of this experience is unparalleled. First, this venue is fantastic because for an INSANELY LOW PRICE, you have access to the grounds for your rehearsal dinner and the staff is available to talk you through your ceremony. Then, before your wedding, you have the opportunity to get ready in the BYOB "hair and make-up suite" all day. Our ceremony was at 4:00, and after getting ready, Ann and her staff helped us find a place for our first look. The cocktail hour went off without a hitch, thanks to her experienced staff and the magical Ralph's catering team (see our review for them!). Ann and her team were there every step of the way- even down to helping us open the doors for our surprise introduction! As our reception was wrapping up, the staff lit us a bonfire for the after party and we were able to hang out with 50+ of our closest friends and guests. THIS IS NOT a venue that is timed to only give you the traditional "five hours." This is a celebration. Around 1:00 am, we put out the fire and (INCLUDED) in our small fee was gorgeous sleeping accommodations for 14 people in Five Bridge Inn!!! The next morning Ann cooked us a delicious brunch with homemade quiche with eggs laid on her farm! It doesn't get much more farm to table than that (And have you seen the llama's and alpaca's she has?). To top everything off, our 14 guests got to spend the day lounging by her pool as we unwound from an amazing evening and wedding the night before!
In addition to all of this, there were an amazing number of small touches that blew us out of the water:
* We were worried about transporting some older family members, so Ann had a golf cart standing by to transport them if needed.
* The staff literally moved tables for us at the last minute to accommodate extra picture frames on our memory table.
* Ann stopped us throughout the day to encourage us to eat and drink and she brought us little snacks after the ceremony.
* The couple from the wedding before us left flowers and greenery behind. Ann made sure to save it, text us pictures and helped us build beautiful centerpieces with the extras to help us save on costs. Additionally, Ann has a shed FULL of wedding decorations that other couples have left behind and she kept thinking of little extras for us including: putting out an "unplugged" wedding sign, extra tissues, bug spray, sunscreen, table numbers, arches, easels, card boxes, tool, the list goes on and on!!!
* As members of the LGBTQ community, and with lots of queer guests, this venue raised us up with rainbow joy, putting out rainbow and trans flags, and letting us create non-gendered bathrooms.
* We were worried it might rain and with such a huge party, it was important to us that a totally outdoor venue would have a great rain plan. While we didn't get a single drop of rain, Ann had hundreds of umbrellas lined up and staff ready to go!
* Another huge reason we chose this venue was bc they could accommodate our size, 250 people! However, they have a breathtaking gazebo for weddings of 50 or less, an amazing chapel area for around 100 people and the barn for up to 150. I can't emphasize their flexibility. They can accommodate ANYONE.
Is there anything else to say? I could go on and on! Comment on this post if you want more details and I'm happy to PM you!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC