The hotel has a charming general area with comfortable sofas and very Argentinian style decor. We’ve got a beautiful and comfortable suite with lots of comfort, with side view to the Lake. Big living area with small open kitchenette and a big sleeping room. A large bathroom with toiletries and floor heating. Comfortable linen and fluffy cushions. Pillows could be of better comfort tho.
- the hotel is located on the busiest road of Bariloche. Thousands of cars pass in front of the building everyday. If you have to open your windows... well, big noise. Double glass windows isolate the room at 85% of decibels.
- the hotel misses a bellhop. We had to carry our own luggage... in a 4 star hotel?
- the two flat TV screens in the suite have 80’s technology. No HD which is incompatible with the barely one year old hotel.
- breakfast is an absolute flop, run of the mill of a 2 stars hotel.
- room service food is indeed very bad.
We left with mixed feelings.
The rooms are excellent; a full kitchen, dining area, lounge area and separate bedroom. Netflix on 2 TV’s!!
The gym is small but all new equipment and the warm pool is great.
The reception staff speak good English and are helpful. The views from all rooms are good, especially floor 3 upwards.
Out of the busy centre, right by the cerro otto cable car.
The rooms were too hot though and had no air conditioning, but being by a busy road meant we couldn’t open the windows at night. The rooms were also poorly sound proofed so it could be quite noisy if you have loud neighbours.
Our room, 105, was spacious and clean and offered a view of the lake. The front desk staff, particularly Gabriel, was helpful and offered us spot-on restaurant suggestions. Still, there's room for improvement. Breakfast was mediocre: very limited selection of cereal, watery orange juice, and bread that was labeled homemade but was tasteless and dry. Also, while our room had a spacious deck there was no furniture on it, not even a single chair or small table.
Lovely spacious suite overlooking lake in Bariloche. Clean modern design that was really spacious. Staff were very friendly. About 5km past Bariloche but costs only 170A$ to get in in a taxi. Breakfast limited but accomodation really makes up for it.