As it was a fairly new building, I thought it wouldn't be too terrible. But there were stains on the bedsheets and cushion covers, even a chewed piece of gum lying on the pull out bed! I later saw another piece of gum on the floor in the corner. The airconditioning unit was obviously much older than the building and caked with grey dust. Bathroom had pink and black mould on the walls, and smelled horrible. Fridge likewise. Drying rack where the dishes were had lizard droppings all over. A cracked, almost broken glass tumbler was stuck in the corner next to the drying rack. Asked around 11am for housekeeping to clean the room and was told that they could only do it 4-5pm, so I said forget it. My first and absolutely last time here!
Cons: Need to take a transport as the building is in the middle of nowhere. Check-in was slow, in a small crowded room opposite the building. Breakfast was served on the opposite building across the road. Food was limited and was served in small portions only. No housekeeping service during my 2 nights stay there.
Plus point: One and only. Good price (RM174 for 3d2n) for a deluxe suite.
Down points: As you can see, plenty.
- New but poorly maintained apartment building
- Cleanliness of the bed sheets/linen is poor (stained)
- Dusty furniture (triggered my sinus)
- Unfinished painting on walls (as if I've checked into renovation-on-going-apartment)
- Broken door slash (I had to put a chair behind the main door to feel safe)
- Poor key system (anyone could have duplicated the key into the apartment)
- Bathroom is terribly attacked by mold (I tip toed in and out of bathroom)
- Broken internet (Could connect to the wifi but no internet)
- Non-professional room keeper (I came by to notice that their house keeping workers aren't trained. They look as if they're there only to change sheets.)
- No complementary water
We booked a 3 nights stay. When we arrived, the bathroom was not cleaned. The toilet bowl was soiled. There was a leakage with a pool of water in the kitchen. The hall was pretty dusty. There TV had a layer of dust so obvious especially if you moved the bottled water. Room was never cleaned during our 3 nights stay. Nor were the towels changed. The bedsheets didn’t look clean. The instructions were anything that has a price tag you need to pay. The small bottles and one big bottle were not tagged. One big bottle was tagged. When we checked out we were asked to pay for the big bottle consumed. It was not expensive but the fact was we consumed because it was not tagged. When we raised the issue they said may be they forgot to tag. It is the principle here that I am not happy. No tag no price you failure to tag is not my fault. I don’t think I will return here. This is one of the two really bad places I have reviewed.