Its the best in class which one can choose outside the city.
Food from cafe24 is just amazing.
The pool timing should be revised, currently, it's 7-7, which I believe it won't be beneficial to anyone.
Location of the hotel us very good.. Access to the marina mall ,shopping, movie was good..
Room service was kind and gentle . Restaurant good ambiance and swimming pool is safe for kids and clean.. Top view of chennai. Roof top sea view.. Was amazing..
Everything perfect, new property, awsome food, cozy bed neat and clean bathroom and room size also big enough. Staff was also friendly and helping. And swimming pool is the cherry on the top. Location is also accessible as it is on the main road near a big shopping mall.
First First things first, in my time I have been to quite a number of hotels may it be star rated or non star rated. The only main difference being the attention to detail and cleanliness.
This hotel has both together that makes for a compelling competition in the hotel race in OMR road chennai.
I booked through make my trip and good a good discount as the hotel is fairly new and its the off season.
Now the Pro's:
1. Foremost the resonably fast checkin.
2. The reception desk courtiousness.
3. The neatness of hotel as a whole, baring very minor things.
4. The location on one of the most scenic roads in chennai.
5. The in house restaurant is quite tasty (i tried the sandwiches & burger) and the pricing is quite ok.
Now the con's:
Every hotel will have this at any case.
1. Reception to me looked a tad bit inexperienced to handle the level the hotel. This is just my thought.
2. I understand the concept of attention to detail but still the single use plastic usage should really come down if you want to impress the customers (the ones who travel often and have seen and experienced the best of the best).
3. This is not a con but just a suggestion that the pool could've been made into an infinity type pool. Pls do not think the pool is bad it is really good but it's just the thought of still could've been.
Overall loved my short stay and would love to come back once again.
We were a group of 20 people including kids and made a plan to visit and stay in mahabalipuram but we found the tariffs to be very high.So we decided to stay at a good hotel which will be close to EAST COAST ROAD. We short listed some hotels in OMR and finalized REGENTA CENTRAL RS OMR.Its a new hotel and also the credit goes to the manager Mr.Sarvanaraja.
I contacted the hotel directly and from then the manager came into touch with me.
Mr.Sarvana Raja answered very patiently to all my questions and gave us a best rate.
I called the manager nearly 15 times after making the reservation. He answered and replied to my messages too without any delay
I recommend to contact the hotel directly for getting a good price .We stayed for 3 nights which was equal to one night stay in mahabalipuram resort.
Hotel was clean ,rooms were spacious and neat. Good pool,courteous and polite reception staff and all other staff. Food was tasty and Breakfast was good.House keeping was good and anything which we asked was provided immediately.
The manager was in touch with me throughout the day .
All the best to Mr Sarvanaraja and his team.
The only thing to be improved is the service in the restaurant.