I visited this hotel on December,2018. This hotel is very neat and clean. I booked two room here. I took one room in ground floor and another in 1st floor. Ground floor room was not spacious but 1st floor room was quite spacious. I drove my car, so I need parking space. This hotel has own parking space. Next day they provide good breakfast with tea and aloo paratha , that was included with my room cost. But at night I found one bug in the room. I booked this hotel through make my trip website. I got a very good discount on it. So this hotel is value for money.
ALL is Excellent room and very good service and best food in this hotel
All Hotel members are very friendly and helpful
I want to stay more for next time
I best wish for all members of Hotel
Thanks for all members
We arrived, group of 4 altogether which included my wife, my elder brother and my elderly 90 year old mother at this hotel early part of the night. Checked in without any problem and got superb room as the hotel at that time was going through the renovation.
We ordered food and had to wait nearly 55 minutes. Diabolical service. At the time of checking I asked if there was hot water 24hrs and was told yes. Showering before bed there was no hot water so took cold shower. In the morning there was no hot water either and no one at reception to pick up the phone.
At the time of checkout I told the reception that as per saying by him that there was hot water 24hrs. I told him he gave wrong information as he only wanted the rooms to be occupied by us for the night so he can earn nights revenue. I told him not to promise of what he can not fulfil. I also asked for the final bill and was told it will be forwarded on my email. I waited and despite 4 telephone calls on mobile, as the hotel telephone no's are wrong, to this hotel I still haven't received the final bill.
I would think twice before returning to this hotel and also for all others who book please be aware. POOR ROOM SERVICE AND FALSE PROMISES GIVEN.
*** Five star rating solely for the fact that the Property worked on the feedback given to them in my last visit(didnt review/ approve of the property last time in October 2016 coz of a few shortcomings - but they have since worked on them).
*** Stayed 4N/5D in January 2017***
*** I dont review 4 star and 5 star properties i stay at coz they are usually upto the Mark. Instead other properties which might help fellow travelers find places worth a comfortable stay are reviewed*****
1) Cleanliness: Good
2) Amenities: Wifi range - Good, Hot Water- Available all the time, Room Service- Yes, Electrical Sockets- Sufficient, Toiletries in Place- Yes. Rooms in size are of cosy kind.
3) Location: One of ideal locations(10 minutes to bus stand and railway station, MI Road) to visit Jaipur coz the area got a lot of hotels around, so the feel is more touristy wherein we can even find fellow tourists and share experiences. Very Safe at night.
4) Service: The Hotel Staff is gentle and will try their best to fulfill our needs right from taxis to dinner arrangements. The Service desk is very approachable. Indian Meals that we had were in good taste and quantity. Uday Ji - the Hotel Manager is directly approachable for any concerns and their resolution.
5) Distinguished Points:
a) The Shower is one of the best in Area.
b) The facility to keep one's luggage after checkout upto 2 days is of great help. We can visit nearby Places without luggage and catch our return flight from Jaipur. If they continue with this service, the Hotel will earn a lot of goodwill with fellow travelers.
6) Value for Money: Yes, being a budget property and appropriate service. Use Ola/ Uber to travel around to familiar places.
1) No Restaurant. However, there are a lot of rooftops around to spend evenings. Peacock for formal dinners and Hathroi Rooftop for leisure are the good ones.
2) Balcony in rooms is not available. Though there is a window in rooms and common balcony on each floor for leisure readings.
3) Room Staff is not comfortable in English as medium of conversation. However, they are very eager to learn and got keen ears to ensure that it is not a hindrance.
4) No lift.
5) No pick up/ drop on complimentary basis.
This Hotel if continues the trend of improvement shown since last few months will become one of the most sought after Budget property in Jaipur.
Booked through make my trip claiming a 3 star value pulse property but it is a simple 2 star type hotel,though close to Ajmer Road but little interior , front desk did not work as a guide of guest which is the first and final thing for a real comfortable stay,room was basic but space was okay , bed sheets were poor in quality and most I disliked was the blanket given to me ,very poor quality and dirty too,no any table just one chair ,no lift than how it is 3star , bathroom was spacious and okay ,over all suggested for just a 2 star stay--thanks-SSS