The room was god a big but no remote for the television and after requesting one we got one that would not turn off or change volume... Also was told parking available but had to pay Rp50,000to park over the road with no security, that making it expensive to stay in this area which we are in monthly... Better options if you have a vehicle. Toilet bathroom left a bit to be desired
I am absolutely mortified by this hotel and its staff, booked 9 nights here through Agoda, showed up and it looked NOTHING like the pictures, I have for pointed the not as major bad points about my trip..
- Staff speak hardly any English
- No advertising that there is a sports bar downstairs, incredibly loud until around 12am on game nights
- No pool chairs downstairs
- No wifi in room 401 even after asking for it to be fixed for days (I’m a student and need to study and submit assignments so the wifi was a selling point for me to start with)
- IT guy (housekeeping staff) who tried to fix my wifi kept telling me I wasn’t connecting it properly and that it was working, even though when he tried, it still wasn’t working
- Mouldy sheets
- Mouldy curtains
- Walls have water damage all over them
- Walls are paper thin
- Rusty sink
- Room and bathroom stink of petrol
- No jug, cups etc like advertised
- No safe as advertised
- Loud airconditioner
- Petrol smell comes from air conditioner
- Tv channels don’t match guide
- Western TV channels are advertised but they have two cartoon channels and Nat Geo, that’s it
- Tiny shower
- Water smells like sewerage
- Photos on Agoda are 5 years old and haven’t been updated which was confirmed by one of the staff when I complained about my room
- staff aren’t helpful whatsoever, just sigh and roll their eyes when you ask for something
- Food from the bar downstairs is disgusting and made me physically sick
- Everytime I had an issue I was told “wait for boss” the boss never showed up
- Upstairs pool looked like a green slime bath
- Staff refused to tell guests parting until 3am to keep the noise down
I was disgusted by the attitude displayed towards me by the Boss, after asking for him for 7 days to address the internet issues the staff couldn’t fix he finally came in, an hour later than the time we had arranged to meet... he came and insisted that the internet worked everywhere else and it was my phone, after 30 minutes of talking on the phone and “looking” he determined that the wifi didn’t reach my room properly, AND THEN TRIED TO ACCUSE ME OF TAMPERING WITH THE WIFI, he argued with me, told me I was lying, yelled at me and more.
I understand that I didn’t pay much for this hotel, I didn’t want anything fancy, I wanted a clean bed to sleep on, which i didn’t get until I asked housekeeping to change my sheets 4 times because everytime they put new ones on they were mouldy... I wanted a nice restaurant to eat at, which again I didn’t get, the pizza I ordered had me throwing up for hours... and friendly staff, but instead I was treated like a dollar sign and was tolerated because that’s how they get paid.
I never leave reviews this negative but it’s SO hard not to when the only positive of my trip was the beautiful construction man on the 5th floor who was completely renovating the rooftop pool and bar, he was a gem, hands down the most beautiful person I’ve met.
If I could recommend staying anywhere it would be as far away from this place as humanly possible, burn it to the ground for all I care, this place is a safety hazard, holiday destroyer and just a complete mess.
They should shut the hotel and just profit from the Bar... Pay more for 2 drinks than a nights stay!! Crap the bar is expensive!!! Check the menu before buying! Charge $90'000Indo per drink (Captain Morgan) + service taxes!
- Towls not changed old & scabby
- Sheets have some questionable stains
- Tho they did upgrade us to Delux for free as they had no ac in the standard room we booked which was nice & lucky because we had 2 beds and 2 sets of towels as the room wasn't serviced...
- Staff were okay, not overly helpful or friendly as you'd expect/ be used to in Bali
- Night Shift staff cracked it when we questioned their prices, and we didnt want pay for the second round they had already poured (not mixed), then they drank it in front of us like a big fat f-u ... Seriously just wanted to go downstairs and buy a couple drinks so they were making something extra than the cheap as room, but Id avoid that haha
- Good location
- Using their WiFi to give this review, had no issues with connection like other reviews have stated
1. It is little bit hard to see the hotel from street
2. The room and toilet are dated, lack of maintenance
3. Price is cheap
4. The location is good
5. There is a cafe on the ground level
6. There is no toothbrush and toothpaste
We booked for a week in October through Booking.com (who will also be emailed about the falsity of the photos on their page). We arrived very late due to delays at the airport.
Dropped off by Taxi to the front bar section, doof doof music playing in an empty restaurant.
There was a nasty smell at the front of the bar too - sewerage!
Checking in was ok and easy,
The lift was dodgy and a bit of a worry. Dirty and old and smelt really badly of mould almost to the point of not wanting to inhale whilst we were in there.
We were shown to our room and were disappointed to see that is was drab and dark, yellowing sheets, grey towels, damaged furniture and a window that would not lock shut.
Called to reception and when the guy came up to our room, he proceeded to grab a handful of tissues and attempted to stuff them into the window to jam it shut!!.
We asked to be changed to another room only to find it in the same condition, tired and the bathroom was gross and mouldy.
We decided to leave immediately and were lucky enough to secure another beautiful accommodation around the corner for the same cost.
Upon emailing the hotel, they advised that it is not their policy to refund and 'yeah' we know why.
Thier advertising is completely misleading. It's a rip off what they charge when there are nicer hotels and even homestays for the same price and less in some instances
We were very disappointed in this property - advise to future potential visitors - DON'T DO IT