What a beautiful property! We reached on 1st December had booked Haveli and deluxe room for one night, Mr. Mahender Singh was super kind to us and upgraded us to Super Deluxe rooms free of any additional cost. Probably the best rooms on the property with balcony and a splendid view. Immediately, we decided to extend our stay by one more night and again, we were given the same rooms(super deluxe)at the same cost we booked (Haveli plus deluxe room cost) The property is huge and the staff was very polite, helpful and we had the best time! Special thanks to Mr. Mahender.
One of best hotel where I stayed for three days with my family .
Excellent food , very good room .
Good housekeeping .
Well behaved staff members .
They have tried level best to maintain Indian tradition .
I chose this property to stay solely looking at the royal grand pictures and I was not disappointed at all. the rooms are grand and well spaced out. Built like a palace given attention to so many detail. Even the rest room was huge and well lit. The folk music playing along and having the morning cup of chai in the open dining before vrooming off to the safari was my favorite part of the day. they also helped me arrange wildlife safaris in good core zones and a trip to ranthambore fort. Ask for anything and it was at service. Must specially mention about food. Everyday a different menu, I was there for three nights. This is the only place I got to eat some delicacies like dal bhaati churma, kher sangri, papad mangodi, diljaani. Loved stuffing myself with such yummy food. We also had a barbecue night yummy veg and non veg food. Their bar was well stocked too.
And lastly, as a solo female traveler, everyone made me felt so comfortable, warm and well looked after. have to mention Ajay, Mahipal, Rajveer and kitchen captain Laxman for taking good care of me.
Total friendly staff, always smile on their face and ready to accomplish all your requests
Large rooms can accommodate 6-7 people in one room but limits to 3 adults
Architecture, swimming pool & spa all are well maintained
Location a bit far away but considering the resort size seems logical as well
Food reviews only for veg as we have tried only veg, obviously lot of option so no negative on that but taste was very mild, paneer was hard all the time,
I don’t know how to describe the bad experience , would suggest never visit this place , there are many hotels which are far far better
1. Non welcoming , Non courteous staff.
2. Service is very poor , 3 hours to bring opener.
3. No tea in the morning ( room service ) , no tea before morning safari , they serve but 15 minute before safari time , you are bound to be late.
4. Tasteless food , one order of tea takes 20 minutes to serve in dining hall.
5. No one would help you to carry your heavy Equipments ( camera lenses etc )
6. No phone battery charging points in rooms , remove lamp plug and charge
7. Distance of sockets is 1.5 mtr from bed , don’t even imagine to attend call while charging
8 broken sofas ( room 216 )
9. Phone wire will be disconnected if you pick the receiver
10. Can’t enjoy your drink out side room or common area until it is bought from their bar
11. Serving wine in the package is gimmick , only 2 glasses for 2 persons 😀, not a bottle
Not worth visiting