A nice day trip in raghav villa resort. Went with family. Enjoyed a nice swimming and food. The location also good. A spread green clean area. It was nice and clean pool. Keep it up. Will visit again.
This hotel is worst in management & service., Pool they show in photos but there is no access to pool. Room is Large size, TV not working. Towels are dirty. It was a mistake to stay here. staff had no attitude of helping or serving us.
We stay one nights at this hotel. Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff are friendly. Swimming pool is nice. Thing is that the hotel need renovation. Ac is not working properly. Hotel building is very nice and old.
I've booked through OYO, and was thinking that room will be good. But when i reached there, first of all there is no reception, a person was sitting on chairs and he was not having any PC or laptop to see booking. After that I've checked in a room, room was specious.
AC was not working properly.
Cobwebs was in the room
One Lights was fuse
Swimming pool was not cleaned, tiles were broken.
In bathroom tan was leaking
Third grade restaurant. I just had breakfast that is also one paratha when I asked for one more they said sir ek he milega, not a single hotel ive seen that u get only one paratha in break fast nothing elee.
Room service was pathetic.
They we're not having minraa water in the hotel.
Later on I saw photos on Google, photos looks good but in reality was horrible experience.
OYO third grade experience.
I go their based on review and price of hotel .
1) location of hotel is at Ahmedabad- Jodhpur road ( near to airport , Umaid Bhavan , Mehrangarh Fort ). So best location for traveller.
2) Room and rest room were so spacious and big that can not be expected from any budget hotel.cleanliness of room is good.
3) Swimming pool facility available. Pool is clean and neat.
4) Spa facility available, Parking available.
1) Staff is untrained .
2) Hotel is an old Haveli so direction for room is clueless and confusing.