- rooms are very generous;
- beds are premium;
- location: ~ 8 km (10-20 min. by car) from city central attractions, like old bazar; ~ 25 km from Jahorina Ski resort ( 35-45 min. by car);
- nearby shopping mall and restaurants (5-15 min. walk);
- Spa and pool on site;
- Good restaurant on site;
- Nice and friendly stuff;
- Free parking.
Things that can be improved:
- cleaning services;
- parking for guests;
Very uncomfortable bed.
Breakfast was varied but food was tasteless and not good quality. 😒
The room was cold, although the heating was at maximum temperature, also the blankets were not enough for the winter.🥶
The toilet has no heaters so we couldn’t dry the swimsuits after the pool or anything. It is very hard to go to the wellness located far from the rooms with all the things you need since it is not allowed to go in badel coats but you have to go in your clothes and with all the things. 🐧
The biggest complaint goes for the broken TV because even after 2 calls to the reception and the arrival of the technicians they did not solve the problem or offer another room, so we were without TV all the time.👎🚫
Staff should work on the relationship with the guest, visibly nervous, hurried, no words thank you, sorry, goodbye, etc..😬
Positive side was clean and very big room with balcony, it was quiet and peacefull. Sauna was nice, you can choose between few variuos and the pool place was spaceious, also the big and nice lobby place. ✔
In my opinion thos hotel does not deserve 5 stars nor does it offer value for money. ❌
Tip, better find cheaper accommodation in a location closer to town.😉
Me and my boyfriend went there with another 3 couples for NYE and we stayed for 4 days.
First the good things:
- singers for NYE were excellent
- organisation for seating in the congress hall was very well executed
- rooms are spacious, tidy upon arrival
- saunas and hammam are good
Now for the things we didn't like:
- food for breakfast wasn't the best. It looks like everything is there, bread, eggs, ham, fruit, but it's poor quality. For example, they serve pepperoni with chips.
- we picked this hotel for it's thermal area. Bad decision. Pools aren't heated as we would like, maybe room temperature. We would be completely okay with that if there wasn't for one thing. Kid comes to the edge of the pool, pull out his weener and starts peeing in the pool. Parents nowhere to be seen. And the cherry on top, the younger guy that works there is just looking at the kid. Says nothing. Why?? And this thing almost happened again, this time in a jacuzzi, but we stopped the kid.
- no heated floor in spa area, it's slippery everywhere
- the biggest minus for me personally, is the way you have to pass until you come to pool area. You go down to the reception, where it's freezing. Then pass one non-smoking bar and a hallway. And then smoking area with a restaurant. All that you do fully clothed because bathrobes are forbidden. Just the whole experience of that is bad, and not worth 5 star hotel.
- tried to call room service, no one is picking up for half an hour. So we came down to the restaurant. Food is good, but we waited for more than an hour even though we were the only ones at the restaurant.
- people working there are pretty unprofessional. Arguing in front of guests, not saying hello or goodbye, smoking while working (for example, cleaning cups), not saying sorry for some mishaps, etc.
- hotel is pretty far from the centre, so be prepared to spend approximately 20 KM for a one way trip to Bascarsija
All in all, we think we wouldn't even notice some bad things if overall experience wasn't bad. This hotel doesn't deserve 5 stars, 3 at most.
The Hotel has nicely decorated rooms. Unfortunately it is located quite far outside the centre but close to airport. Main guests are tour groups or conferences. However, with public transport (tram) and taxi it is still in distance to all the attractions.
The wellness area is niceand relaxing. The swimming pool a bit outdated but huge. In a near by little shopping mall you can buy all type of stuff (including big supermarket).
The resto caters ok food. Breakfast not realling convimcing despite the big choice.
We stayed for 20 hours in the resort. They had a lot to offer, more than we can explore in just one day. It has an indoor and outdoor pool (which was not operating due to the weather) and an amazing sauna facility with a big choice of different saunas. We have ordered room service, where I have enjoyed amazing king prawns for a very reasonable price. The breakfast was included in the relatively cheap price, and it had a big variety. We had a balcony where we had a close view of the Sarajevo Airport runway, which to my memory had around 6 flights a day at that time - it was enjoyable to watch them land and take off every few hours. Overall an amazing hotel and a great value for money.