Need to train the staff in customer service.
Both service and taste are not good in breakfast.
Room is clean but no shoes for bathroom.
Rooftop bar is expensive but no good meal and limited brands of beer with can or bottle only.
1) New hotel, so the rooms are well furnished and stocked
2) Staff is courteous and attend to all your reasonable requests
3) Breakfast starts quite early, so it's a great beginning for the early birds!
4) Most of the staff speaks at least basic English
Not so good
1) Options for Lunch and dinner are very limited
2) You need to swipe your card to use the lift! And you're allowed to visit only your floor!!! So it's fine if you're travelling alone. What do you do if your family's in the room and you need to go out? You need an attendant to swipe and use the lift :-)
Stayed for three nights after arriving in Myanmar. Pleasant staff, good room. Breakfast was with options. The seemingly constant need to sign in to the internet was an annoyance. Location was lively and a bit noisy.