We stayed here for 4 nights. We booked room 'Albana' from the pictures on Tripadvisor and the website. Let me just summarize:
- The bed in room Albana is TERRIBLE!! Don't book this room!! You just won't sleep!! The bed is very old (traditional we were told... yeah right...), but you just won't came to rest. We slept apart the last two nights, one in the bed, one on the sofa...
- The shower and bathroom in this room is a bit old, fine. But we were 2 without water when taking a shower...
- We were waked up at 9 by the housekeeping. When we told the reception we were not amused they just told us to use the 'do not disturb' sign. What sign? We didn't have one!
- The other day housekeeping just left their key in our door, so everybody could have entered the room. No apologize, can happen sir... What if our passport, keys, car, money was gone? 'oops, can happen sir....'
- We arrived at Sunday during the mid-season, although there were a lot of people at the pool! We were told these were all guests... (yeah and they all checked out Monday and disappear, it were not guests, it was friends and family and neighbors).
- You have to pay 8 euro pp for wine tasting. Don't do it! The wine has a DOCG-rating, but it's nothing special. I'll advise you to go elsewhere, have a FREE tasting (like almost everywhere in Italy) and buy some good bottles.
- Breakfast was OK, nothing special.
- We had diner one evening, it was good, but not that special as described.
But.... The worst thing of all, is that after we came home we received an e-mail of Trere. Not to apologize, but to repeat it was OUR choice to stay, we then shouldn't have booked an agri etc. etc. We didn't find it an happy experience, especially the e-mail afterwards was very rude to us.
Note for Trere staff: Please have a look at my other reviews here on Tripadvisor, also Agri's, so you can see we are familiar with going on holiday at an agri and there are lovely places in Italy!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC