So we went to Tawangmangu for a staycation, on week days. The room were very good, very clean, and well maintain.
The service could be more improved, the house keeper were so nice to us but the office staff were like pouting. We're also work in hospitality industry and that wasn't a good experiences.
The waiters served our meal uncompleted, I have to asked for the lump sugar for my hot drink (in the menu clearly written that it comes with lump sugar), we ordered spaghetti bolognese but they're served us fettuccine instead and the sauce were so thin till we made a joke it was a soup fettuccine (sorry guys, but you really need to improve the menu).
But we love the pool and scenery, these two were the high-lite of our vacations.
Do not forget to take a lot of photos during your stay
I cant believe it such a beauty! Hidden somewhere in Tawangmangu. Its only walk away to a famous waterfall there..
The Pool and and the view also the weather there are just perfect!!!! Very stylish and also very WELL DESIGNED!
THEFOOD??? Its just beyond what I expected!!
If i can rate 100stars I would!!!
And dont forget to take a picture a lot!!!
It such an instagenic place!
We were here as big family this time and had 3 rooms, all located beside each other. That's a good thing.
The rooms are spacious and the bed is comfortable and big. They provide all stuff that you need. A TV, a fridge, a walk in shower and some amanaties in the bathroom and a safe. All rooms are equipped with an AC and also a balcony.
There is a big pool area with space for rest and also a pool bar that you can enjoy your drinks while you stay on the pool. On the whole ground are some places to relax, that's a nice idea. They offer also parking space so if you are on a road trip, no worries, you'll get a space on the hotel ground.
The restaurant provides an a la carte menu for your lunch or dinner and a buffet for the breakfast, manly indonesian meals. Here I would wish me a bit more international stuff but okay, most guests are indonesian and Indonesian food is also enak.
The staff is friendly all the the, smiles and try to help you with all. A great stay when you are on the area!
This hotel has great view and facilities, the room is clean and the food is good. The infinity pool is instagramable and the staff is super nice. The temp is about 22C at day and 17C in night. I recommend balcony deluxe room.
1. Great services from booking direct calling to mas Yoga, he upselling from 1 x deluxe with no windows to be recommended into 1x family room ( what a spaciuos room and beds )
2. Registerred with 2 ladies at before checking time, suggested to have waited at outside 1st floor, pool and the sceneries, great.
3. They called us for informing the room is ready at 13.30pm.
1. Your lift, the side of button needs to be closed properly, for 2 things, safety and esthetics
2. Family room needs to filled another kind of day bed or sofa due looks empty with 2 beds ( queen size + twin ones ) and some pictures
3. Pool needs some regulation to all guests wearing swim suits in proper ones to make your water good condition
Anyway, you got all everyone needs in Tawangmangu, maintain it both building and human sources.
Thank you and realky appreciated !