The art pieces in all the hotel and the book shelves in every floor create a very friendly atmosphere, the room was cozy, large enough and very clean. And all for an unbeatable price! Besides Daniele was such a nice host, he helped me out whenever I had doubts and problems.. very kind! Thank you very much
- Very nice and uber-helpful staff, special thanks to Cristina who patiently made multiple phone calls during which she acted as Italian-English translator between the health care personnel on the phone and me, and as a result of this compassionate effort managed to get a medical doctor to see me in my room as my blood pressure was going crazy up;
- The beautiful decoration full of magnificient paintings that looked like if Van Gogh had had the hedonist joyful life of a Casanova in the age of Humphrey Bogart, instead of being a depressed loner in the desolated Dutch countryside
- The super-cute interior garden where on can sit to work in the calm or relax
- The room small but cozy and comfortable enough
- The bathroom also small but fully functional and squeaky clean
- The breakfast, basic but with a very good expresso machine and delicious cookies and brownies and it costs only 4 euros
- The location, being at walking distance from the Porta Susa railway station, supermarkets and on the same block as the delicious Kumbo Japanese-Thai food bar with its amazingly comprehensive menu
- The comfortable bedding;
- The largely silent room, though one can hear some car noise in the beginnng of the night;
- The fast enough and always up wifi.
The not so good: many lights in the room, but all very dim so the overall result is too dark.
If they equiped the room with more powerful light bulbs, a mini-fridge and gave every client an individual password to provide minimal security for internet banking it would be perfect.
Nevertheless this hotel will be my first choice if I ever comeback to Turain, as it is outstanding value for the money.
We stayed one night after missing the last train out of the main train station. The price was very economical, and we didn't even reserve a room, they luckily had vacancy. It is extremely easy to find and get to from either train station (short distance from Porta Susa or take Metro from Porta Nuova to Principe D'Acaja). The staff was extremely polite, friendly and helpful, even during night time. We were informed immediately about breakfast the next morning that was included in our price, and for those having issues finding out where to go, it is on the -1 floor if you take the elevator. The breakfast area was very clean and had a wide variety of breakfast foods for not being continental style breakfast (that is extra).
Our room was on the 4th floor and the elevator is really small, but that was no issue for us. The room was spacious for European standards and it was clean, bed was comfy. The bathroom was small but efficient and I was pleased with the earth friendly efforts the hotel has put forth along with all the art throughout the room and the building. Lovely.
We had to find a place to stay when we got stuck in Turin after missing our train. This was one of the first hotels we came across, and thankfully it had a vacancy!
Nice little hotel. Woman on reception was very understanding of our situation, gave us a nice welcome and friendly advice.
Room smelt a bit of cleaning product. It was a simple room but fitted our needs perfectly. Free, decent WiFi.
Lift is very small, could barely fit two of us in there with our luggage.
Eco hotel with a pleasant atmosphere.
We had a tiny room up in the roof! The window opened up to the rooftops. We had stayed in this hotel last year and found it to be satisfactory. This time, the staff were just indifferent. I had broken my foot and requested ice and my poor husband was sent on a wild goose chase down to a Farmacia that was closed! Finally they gave me a half melted plastic ice pack that was of no use. No offer of help, no show of concern.There was no air conditioning in our room. The breakfast was fine, help yourself and warm your own milk. Sorry, this is not a cheap hotel, be a bit more service minded!