Rooms, food, service and location are beyond amazing.
Excellent for people travelling with family and friends. Heaven for bird lovers.
Sit in the balcony with a cup of tea and camera and birds will come visit you.
The pool is well maintained.
Very clean and hygiene is well maintained.
Food from soup to dessert is lip smacking. Such variety everyday.
Very very warm people. Always at service.
Packed breakfast for safari rides is also very good.
Absolute value for money..Infact we felt that the prices are too low for the amazing services that they give.
We look forward to visit again soon.
We stayed for 2 days as group of 5 families.
1. The property is excellent with just 5 BIG rooms.. really big.. one room sufficient for family of 4. So the whole 🏠 was like our personal home in jungle
2. Location... Very quiet.. beautiful surroundings... Just a sufficient pool for play.. many balconies for breakfast.. Hi Tea.. and food.
3. Built-up style is as per Vastu... And very royal.. intact all furniture and artifacts looks ancient
4. Food... Chef Mr. सुख चैन is super cook and gave variety food .. very delicious... Hygienic. Staff is very kind and submissive.. they treat u like home owner. Intact presence of elderly staff gives a sense of security
5. Lastly .. property owner Mr. Neelesh is very welcoming and have great taste and hospitality virtues which is visible in dealing with him.
I suggested same to my elder brother who is visiting this place next month and will suggest to my friends also...
All the best
I stayed at Courtyard house with my husband and two children aged 9 and 6. It’s a 15 minute drive from the Kanha park gate and we went twice a day into the park core zones. We loved every minute staying here, the safari’s were amazing and Mr Patel who accompanied us so knowledgable. In 3 days we saw 46 different species of bird as well as a sloth bear, 8 different tigers, a jackal, mongoose, many different deer, wild boar, and bison. The hotel is beautifully decorated, the room was huge, there are several terraces and living rooms to relax in, so there was plenty of space for everyone. The staff were wonderful and the food was delicious. The children especially loved the pool area. I couldn’t recommended this place more! Thank you so much.
Wonderful friendly staff and a lovely hotel with individual terraces and sitting rooms topped off with a lovely swimming pool and outdoor eating area. Food was excellent as was the service. Effectively in the middle of nowhere as it serves Kanha national Park there was plenty of walking and wildlife nearby if the two safaris a day in the park are not enough.
Courtyard house is nothing short of a 5 star experience, providing a homely feel at the same time. The most you will enjoy is the privacy here, we were 6 people & I had booked all three rooms upstairs, we even had a common living room & a balcony overlooking the jungle all for ourselves. Room size was huge & Decor was just perfect to experience a jungle vibe. Food was excellent, cooked to your requirement. Staff was so courteous & helpful, they will ensure your comfortability every now & then. We also had the swimming pool & Bonfire all to ourselves, which is not so common when you are staying at a hotel as you will have to share. They were very supportive in booking our jungle safari as well. Definitely a must go to place when visiting Kanha, highly recommend this place. All this for a very economical price.