We spent 2 nights at courtyard and loved it. The food is excellent and the staff is very courteous. The dining room is full of vintage stuff and clocks. Another nice thing about the property is that you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch and dinner at various locations within the property.
The rooms are large and have nice furniture.
The breakfast basket for the morning safari is another gem 🙂
We had a very pleasant stay and I would really like to visit again and stay for a longer duration! I would really recommend this property to anyone who wants to visit Kanha!
We stayed for 2 days as group of 5 families.
1. The property is excellent with just 5 BIG rooms.. really big.. one room sufficient for family of 4. So the whole 🏠 was like our personal home in jungle
2. Location... Very quiet.. beautiful surroundings... Just a sufficient pool for play.. many balconies for breakfast.. Hi Tea.. and food.
3. Built-up style is as per Vastu... And very royal.. intact all furniture and artifacts looks ancient
4. Food... Chef Mr. सुख चैन is super cook and gave variety food .. very delicious... Hygienic. Staff is very kind and submissive.. they treat u like home owner. Intact presence of elderly staff gives a sense of security
5. Lastly .. property owner Mr. Neelesh is very welcoming and have great taste and hospitality virtues which is visible in dealing with him.
I suggested same to my elder brother who is visiting this place next month and will suggest to my friends also...
All the best
I stayed at Courtyard house with my husband and two children aged 9 and 6. It’s a 15 minute drive from the Kanha park gate and we went twice a day into the park core zones. We loved every minute staying here, the safari’s were amazing and Mr Patel who accompanied us so knowledgable. In 3 days we saw 46 different species of bird as well as a sloth bear, 8 different tigers, a jackal, mongoose, many different deer, wild boar, and bison. The hotel is beautifully decorated, the room was huge, there are several terraces and living rooms to relax in, so there was plenty of space for everyone. The staff were wonderful and the food was delicious. The children especially loved the pool area. I couldn’t recommended this place more! Thank you so much.
Stayed here in Feb 2020 as part of a tour operated by India Footprints (same owner as the hotel) and I can say that every part of the experience was absolutely perfect. The room was wonderful, the hotel is beautiful and the staff are incredibly genuine and friendly. Food was amazing! I put on weight! All the tours to the park were well organized, punctual and informative. Being a bird watcher and naturalist I requested a specialist guide for the trip and was provided a real expert that had a deep understanding of the park and its ecology. Would definitely stay there again.
Stayed at this small guest house for 4 nights. Excellent service, Attentive staff made us feel at home. Tasty homely food. Spacious bedroom, very confortable bed. Beautiful decor. Not far away from the Kanha reserve, a quiet place, would recommend.