- Cheap rates
- Central location in Vinkovci
- Quite recently renovated
- Air conditioning in rooms.
- Disgusting smell upon entering room. Disappeared after rinsing sink, shower and toilet.
- No shower curtain or holder for the shower head.
- No fridge in the room.
- Stains on the duvet and uncomfortable sheets.
- Inadequate breakfast buffet.
- Staff lacked skills in both English and customer service.
The room was OK but the bedding and curtains were poor. It's surprising these days to have no shampoo or bath mat in a bathroom. It room was overlooking the terrace where people were chatting until late so it was difficult to get to sleep early as planned.
I spent 3 nights in hotel Admiral in Vinkovci. The rooms are too small, beds and mattresses are totaly uncomfortable and bathroom is small but clean. Food in the restaurant was very good but the portions are too small. The staff was very friendly. Location is good if you have a room on the opposite side of the main street which can be very crowded and noisy.