Hi, I am planning a holiday at Kalmatia & I would appreciate it if I get answers to my queries.
1. How far is the resort from Kathgodam?
2. Is the place child friendly?
3. Which room/cottage would give the best view of the Himalayas?
Thank you very much.
Greetings from AyurVAID Kalmatia!
The Property is 3 hours drive from Kathgodam Rly Station.
Yes the place is child friendly.
All the Cottages face the Himalayan Range so one could choose according to the comfort level.
Thanks and Regards
1. Distance from Kathgodam - about 95 kms; will take >3hrs by car
3. Views of Himalayas are not that frequent, particularly in the non-winter months. We stayed at Himalayan Magpie and it was good, with an attic which my 6yr-old son loved.
If you would prefer good views of the Himalayas, you need to go more to the north to a place like Munsiyari, Chaukori or Kausani.
Have a good vacation,
Get an answer from AyurVAID Kalmatia staff and past guests.