All the comments from Trip Advisor are very positive. My husband & I will be in Exmouth from the start of June 2017 and we would like to swim with whale sharks. Can you please tell me how far in advance I need to book for a trip on about the 3rd of June please.
How many people do you take per trip? Other operators have very good reviews as well and I really have no idea which company to choose. We want the best possible experience as we tick this much anticipated adventure off our bucket list.
Thank you for your email regarding our whale shark snorkel tours on the stunning Ningaloo Reef.
We would love to have you aboard for a day of adventure and discovery with the whale sharks and marine life that call Ningaloo home!
We are receiving bookings on a daily basis and therefore it is difficult to predict which dates will book out faster than others as we are busy throughout the season. For Saturday the 3rd of June we are already over half booked. However, I still have a lot of availability for the days prior and after the 3rd June. I would recommend to book in your preferred date as soon as possible. If for any reasons the date would have to be moved then we accommodate changes to our best possible given that we have availability and the newly chosen date.
There is a maximum of 20 passengers on board. These will be split into 2 swimming groups of 10. Therefore, you will have 10 people plus your guide and the photographer in the water whilst swimming with the Whale Shark.
Please see below a little bit more information about our tour and us
Our whale shark tour include…
• Courtesy transfers to and from the tour in our air conditioned bus
• A warm welcome on boarding the vessel with a relaxed friendly atmosphere
• A reef snorkel to start the day and to finish if time permits
• A WA Tourism multi-award winning tour
• Highly qualified skipper and crew who are absolutely passionate about their jobs
• All snorkel gear and wetsuits for adults and children included. Prescription masks are also available
• Morning tea, delicious buffet lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments. Salads prepared fresh daily by local business. Dietary requirements can be catered for
• FREE Photo CD of the day - valued at $50! (1 CD pack per booking group)
• Extra in-water support if required e.g. lifejacket, buoyancy vest, noodles, snorkel tuition
• Exclusive use of Spotter Plane to find whale sharks
• Safety boat ALWAYS in attendance while you swim
• Well maintained, stable 17 metre vessels with large spacious flat, shaded decks, cushioned seating, marlin board with in-water ladders
• No sighting policy – 3 options including free repeat tour on the next available day or a partial refund! See below for more details
• Informative whale shark briefing by knowledgeable staff
• Safety and snorkel site briefings, safety roll calls
• Ticket prices includes GST and up to $18.50in DPaW fees and charges
As a small, hands – on company staffed by passionate professionals specialising in whale shark snorkel tours, we offer a relaxed and friendly personal service while delivering a memorable whale shark experience. We have been finalists for ten years running and medal winners on eight occasions in the WA Tourism Awards!
At Three Islands Whale Shark Dive we are very proud of our high level of customer satisfaction and look forward to having you on board for a day of adventure on our whale shark tour – it’s the ultimate snorkeling experience.
If you have any further questions on our tour, whale sharks, accommodation or Exmouth/Ningaloo Reef, please feel free to contact me again.
Three Islands Whale Shark Dive
Get quick answers from 3 Islands Whale Shark Dive staff and past visitors.