We arrive in Sydney on the 10th November. have not booked a climb as I wanted to be sure if weather. Hoping to climb Saturday 11th . would you advise to prwbook or would it be okay to buy a ticket on the day? can't wait.
Definitely Pre-Book they have catered for every weather and it won’t be cancelled unless the weather is extreme (dangerous). They have the safety and clothing sorted for all weather conditions.
Get quick answers from BridgeClimb staff and past visitors.