I have a few questions:
1. Someone told me that you cannot use a hair dryer while you are there?
2. How much cash should you bring with you?
3. What types of things should you bring for the local charity they support?
I can't get the links to expand on the FAQs page using my iPad. Thanks for any responses!
Hello and thank you for writing. In answer to your questions:
1. We do not provide air dryers but feel free to bring your own
2.you need extra cash for shopping in Leon, extra drinks if you decide to go out and our market. Otherwise all is included
3. The most important things for the local charity are school supplies for primary school or sporting supplies.
Hope this help and please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.
Have a great day and hope to see you soon,
Hey sorry. you cam definitely use a hair dryer at this place! Id bring some spending if you wanna buy things from the school
Thanks so much to both of you. Really excited to be coming in a few weeks!
good day, you can definitely bring any electronic devices a hair dyer isnt an issue. You may bring any amount of cash you desire, they do sell some frest swim-suits and accessories. Charity id actually contact them personally, as they are tons of amazing local organizations. Id inquire via email of those links cant open.
cheers and you'll love this place well-worth it, and amazing continuing friendships.
Get an answer from Rise Up Surf Tours Nicaragua staff and past guests.