I. Is the breakfast cooked-to-order, as 1 site says? Or is it Continental breakfast (breads, pastries, coffee or tea) (as the reviews say)? If we bring our own food (oatmeal, fruit), is there a place to prepare it to avoid the continental breakfast/breads,pastries?
2. Is the AC good and are there individual controls in the room that work well?
3. Do the windows open, in case the AC is bad etc?(I get migraines with poor AC).
4. Are there mini-bars and coffee/tea makers in every room?
5. I will be studying Italian at Club Dante Alighieri Language School located on the Piazza Bologna,Does anyone know anything about the school? At least it appears to be close to the Hotel: how many blocks from Viandante to the Piazza Bologna? What subway line is it on? Bus stop on Piazza?
5. Any comments or advice is appreciated. Is this a hotel or Bed and Breakfast ? It sounds lovely.
6. Any idea why the largest room (Deluxe) is the same price as the smallest room (superior double)?
Maureen L. (miamitennismom) Miami, Florida email: m linden 4 @ bell south . net (no spaces)
You can google maps exact directions. Select the bus/train icon and it will tell you public transportation options/times etc.
I think there was a fridge in our room, but I'm not positive.
The breakfast is delivered on a cart to your room. Coffee, tea, juice, packaged toast, jam and a hot croissant . Not sure there was much else. They ask what you would like the night before and it is derived at your chosen time. The croissant and cappuccino was one of the best.
This is a simple place, kind people. I would contact them directly for your specific questions.
Our AC worked well. Can't remember about the controls.
Get an answer from B&B Il Viandante Romano staff and past guests.