Top Attractions in Otjiwarongo
What travellers are saying
- Very comfortable, large spacious rooms and very good food. Friendly and well informed staff. Excursions well run with a good chance to see big cats. Recommended .Written 9 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amongst the animals you see are their 6 cheetahs and 2 male lions...all up close and personal.
There is also an excellent and informative display as to the work of the CFC.Written 29 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Easy park to access without a guide ( 4 wheel drive essential) You are sure to see impala, ostrich, zebra and probably elephants too if you are patient . The Mahango park was more interesting/ scenic than the Buffalo core side in our experience , if you havn't time for both.Written 9 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A walk starting at the NWR Waterberg resort (also accessible if you don't sleep there), will bring you up the Waterberg and enable you to discover an incredible view! Take good shoes with you, the way up is not a simple path!Written 8 August 2021
- We stayed overnight and what a wonderful experience it was! The tour was both educational and fun and Aho did a great job, bearing in mind it was his first time to take people around. Maggie's dedication and love for the animals was obvious and we left feeling inspired. I would absolutely recommend a visit here, they deserve more support and it's a great opportunity to see some of the animals of Namibia that you may not be lucky enough to see in the wild.....as well as some very friendly warthogs!Written 30 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Otjiwarongo
- The most popular things to do in Otjiwarongo with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Otjiwarongo on Tripadvisor
Otjiwarongo Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 12:07 PM|