*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Wow is all I can say. A gorgeous temple and surrounding grounds depicting the story of Sri Krishna’s life. I think it’s best to visit at night as it’s all lit up and gorgeous. We enjoyed it all and truly were inspired by the beauty surrounding us.Written 11 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best place in Vrindavan! Beautifuly gorgeous deities of RadheSyam,Krishna Balaram,Gaura Nitai, The most powerfull of Samadhi Of Srila Prabhupada....24h kirtan in temple is beautifull and powerfull...so much blessings! 🥰❤️🙌🙏Written 8 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bolo Banke Bihari lal ji jai
This temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna and attracts devootes as honey attracts bees. Weekends and public holidays very rush, but many doors helps devottes to enter from different ways and have darshan.
beware of thugs and thiefs.
don't get into trap of special darshan by the thugs there.
beware of monkeys, they snatch your specticals / purse - if they do so just buy a frooti and throw at them they would return the goods.Written 16 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Jai Mata Di
Very beautifually buit and maintained.
All 9 devi darshan, feel of gufa darshan, beautiful paintings of rmayan and other other gods.
nice peaceful environment
good maintainceWritten 16 October 2023
- amazing temple, peace all around, Should definately visit if you are in vrindavan, just awesome, no words can explain.Written 16 October 2023
- Nidhiwan - place to experience the vibes of Radha Krishna and love.
Beautiful garden with tulsi plant all over and very old trees. Few temples inside the garden. No need to take guide.Written 16 October 2023
- It's a must see place, can understand how barbaric invaders demolished temples. Close to Yamuna River.Written 6 September 2023
- Keshi Ghat is situated on bank of the Yamuna river which was initially built by Queen Laxmi Devi of Bharatpur in the 17th Century. Keshi Ghat is one of the most beautiful Ghat on the banks of Yamuna with stone inland places on the banks and massive Madan Mohan temple visible in the backdrop.
Keshi Ghat got its name from the mythical tale that tells that at this Ghat lord Krishna had killed a dangerous demon Keshi sent by Kamsa to destroy Krishna. This place is believed to be the place where Lord Krishna took a bath after killing the demon Kashi. The lord had bathed in the River Yamuna and since then the same kind of practice remains among the devotees to take holy dip in the river.
Things to do at Keshi Ghat.
1. Keshi Ghat is an ideal spot to enjoy mesmerizing Sun Rises and Sun Sets.
2. It is the place where you can have holy Dip in Yamuna River near Vrindavan
3. Boat riding is available here at 50 INR per round from the bank to the center of the river and back to the bank where boating is started
4. Evening Aarti taking place here in the evening. which is memorizing experience to witness. if you are travelling here in the evening, then don't miss the AartiWritten 24 April 2022
- a must place to visit if you are in vrindavan. very nicely maintained, full spritual environment and well maintained.Written 16 October 2023